It's the time of year when we're supposed to show grace and gratitude. But this cozy, content feeling of love and light doesn't have to be fleeting. As Thanksgiving approaches, we're sharing eight ways to embrace this self awareness every day. So grab your journal, count your blessings, and join us for a hearty dose of reflection and some seasonal inspiration.
Seven Ways to Show Everyday Gratitude
- Be More Mindful. We are so busy nowadays that we often forget to slow down and live life in the moment. Be more mindful and take in every second--the good, the bad, and everything in between.
- Start a Line-a-Day Journal. Before you go to bed every night, write down one moment in your day for which you're grateful. It can be something big or small.
- Show Your Appreciation. Share your gratitude with generosity. Tell the people you love.
- Write Letters. In our go-go-go lives, we are constantly communicating--via text, via email, on social media. Revisit the lost art of letter writing. Send thank you notes on a pretty card.
- Create a Mantra. Inspire yourself every day with words of self-love, self-gratitude, and self-affirmation.
- Lead by Example. Show the kiddos how to be gracious citizens and live in the moment. Be their gratitude guide and teacher.
- Don't Sweat the Small Stuff. Easier said than done, But letting go off petty problems and frustrations will make room for more positivity and gratitude. Find out to start trashing those toxic thoughts, here.
Family Friendly Hotel in Breckenridge
Breckenridge Colorado is a haven for families that love to ski and snowboard. The town is home to one of the largest resorts in Colorado, plus it boasts a robust arts scene and wonderful food options. That's why families keep coming back to this destination ski town. One thing ...read more
Tips for Skiing Breckenridge with Your Family
Before you book your family ski trip this season be sure to read the dozens of resort reviews we've done at Momtrends. My family is lucky to have skied at more than 50 North American destinations. We got the chance to test out the slopes at Breckenridge last year and have worked ...read more
Vail Resorts Opening Dates for 2021-22 Ski Season
Vail Resorts today announced the opening dates of its 34 North American resorts. If things go according to plan, Keystone in Colorado will be the first to host skiers and riders this winter. Vail's opening dates for the 2021-22 ski and riding season are subject to change due to ...read more
MORE THANKSGIVING INSPIRATION FROM MOMTRENDS
For more Fall crafting fun, be sure to follow our Fall Thanksgiving & Halloween board here.