Who else has a serious thing for blueberries? I'm sure I'm not alone, so I'm going to share some of the best blueberry recipes around today. If I had to pick a favorite fruit it would be pretty tough for me to narrow things down. I mean I live for fruit. I basically eat it with every single meal, snack, you name it. So, even though I might not be able to choose just one, blueberries are right up there! Much like I feel about strawberry recipes, I'll try blueberry anything. And now is the perfect time to whip up some delicious blueberry dishes since it's the beginning of blueberry season!
We actually have a local blueberry festival coming soon that I can't WAIT for! In the meantime, I'll try my hand at some new blueberry recipes like the ones I've rounded up for you today...Because fruit taste its finest when you enjoy it during its season and, like I said, the North American blueberry season started this month! So, head over to your favorite farmer's market or grocery store and pick yourself up some blueberries.
Six of The Best Blueberry Recipes Around
It's time to get cookin'! I've included everything from pie, to breakfast bars, a cocktail and even some easy hacks. Enjoy!
Best Mosquito Wristband for Your Family Hikes
Do you want to know what my number one summer hiking must have is? Well, get ready because I'm giving you the lowdown on it today. You see, my family loves to hike. I mean we loooooove to hike. If there isn't a trail we can hit up while we're on vacation we are definitely not ...read more
How to Create a Cozy Reading Nook for Kids
Have a bookworm in the family? Or a struggling reader you want to encourage? Creating a cozy reading nook somewhere in your house is a great way to provide a dedicated space designed for digging into a good book. Here are the three elements of a good reading space and a few ...read more
Always brunch! And what better cocktail to have with brunch than a mimosa? With the holidays quickly approaching, gatherings will be happening more frequently as we focus more on quality time with family and friends. If you have little ones like I do, evenings can be hard to pull ...read more
- Frozen Blueberry Breakfast Bars: Use Greek blueberry yogurt to make these delicious breakfast bars--a super tasty way to get you through a busy morning. Get the Frozen Blueberry Breakfast Bars recipe here.
- Blueberry couscous salad: This summer salad is quick to make and brings together a great combination of fruity flavors. Get the Blueberry couscous salad here.
- Red, White and Blueberry Parfait: A fun and festive way to kick off your Olympic trials watching and it’s perfect for the Fourth of July of course too! Get the Red, White and Blueberry Parfait recipe here.
- Frozen Blueberry Lemonade Cubes: Mint Iced-Tea plus Frozen Blueberry Lemonade Cubes equals. Get the Frozen Blueberry Lemonade Cube recipe here.
- Blueberry Scone Hack: A good mix can go a long way and they are good to have on hand in the pantry. Get the Blueberry Scone Hack here.
- Blueberry Wine Spritzer: a seriously refreshing blueberry spritzer. Get the Blueberry Wine Spritzer recipe here.
Now that you've seen some of the best blueberry recipes, around, why not check out the breakfast in bed recipes we gathered together. Hint, you'll see blueberries in one or two of them too! What can I say? We can't get enough of the best blueberry recipes!
MORE FOOD FEATURES FOR YOUR FAMILY FROM MOMTRENDS
- Veggie Nugget Recipe from Weelicious
- The Smoothie Project Brings Easy and Colorful Nutrition to Families
- 10 Hearty Breakfasts to Feed Your Family in the Winter
Use Pinterest to save your favorite recipes. Be sure to follow our Kid Food Pinterest board here.
This is not a sponsored post.