A smartphone is a Mom's best friend. And I don't just mean as a toy to hand to the little one when you need a few minutes of quiet. There are thousands of apps out there that help make a parent's life easier, more organized, and, yes, entertaining. Whether using it to find a reliable babysitter, listen to podcasts, track workouts (and baby naps!), navigate directions or play white noise, millennial mamas love to keep their phones up to date with the latest and greatest apps.
Check out these top five must-have smartphone apps:
- Sittercity: Sittercity is the OG tech platform that simplifies the way parents find, book and pay for trusted and reliable childcare. Parents have access to qualified sitters in 95% of the country, all with just the touch of a button. With easy access to reviews, work history, qualifications and background-check status, millennial parents can make the most informed decision for their sitters and nannies. From a one-time, last-minute date night, to a full-time nanny while parents are at work, Sittercity has it all. Simple as that!
- Peanut: Mom-life can make it difficult to meet and connect with other women — but Peanut is the app to change that! Often described as the Tinder app for moms, Peanut helps like-minded women connect based on the age of their children and common interests. It’s a platform to create relationships, get and give support, educate each other and more, all available to millennial moms navigating parenthood.
- The Wonder Weeks: Babies grow rapidly and change very quickly, often faster than moms and dads can keep track of. Thankfully, The Wonder Weeks app holds more than 35 years of scientific research to keep parents informed about their baby’s physical and mental changes — giving new millennial parents a world of knowledge in the palm of their hand.
- Sleeptot: Nights of restlessness and little to no sleep for mom and dad are a thing of the past, thanks to Sleeptot! Labeled the “miracle sleep app,” Sleeptot is a must-have for new parents struggling to put their baby to sleep. With more than 30 soothing sounds and lullabies to choose from, there’s sure to be one that gives parents and babies a restful night’s sleep.
- Life360: For parents with older kids, Life360 is an essential app for worry-free living. By connecting through smartphones, Life360 gives families access to real-time location sharing, smart notifications when family members arrive or leave frequented locations, car-crash detections, roadside assistance and much more. Parents never have to wonder where their teen is or if they’re driving safely again!
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
MORE TECH ACCESSORIES FROM MOMTRENDS
- Where to find the cutest new phone cases
- Blue light glasses from See Eyewear
- The best option in virtual babysitting
Use Pinterest to save your favorite tech finds. Be sure to follow our Mom Boss board here.
This is not a sponsored post