The spooky season is here and we know you already have a ton of things to do, why not get inspired by these ideas that won't keep you up late at night prepping.
We've gathered a bunch of low-key Halloween ideas that offer spooky fun with out a lot of effort.
5 Halloween Party Ideas
- Costumes with your Crew - Tell your friends and family to get out their best Halloween attire because it’s costume party time! Prizes are a great incentive to encourage people to bring their A-game – try having both adult and kid winners! Candy and tricky treats will do for the kiddos; maybe some BOOze for the adults. (BTW, a good old-fashioned game of bobbing for apples will spread the Halloween love--and germs. But, what we can say? We're suckers for nostalgia.)
- Halloween Movie Night - Many Halloween movies have a dedicated fan following – throw a Hocus Pocus-themed Halloween Movie Night! We are obsessing over this adorable HP not-so-ugly sweater we spotted online. If you ever needed an excuse to buy yourself some spooky-cute fashion, now's your chance.
- Boo-B-Que - Who says you can't grill after Labor Day? Gather friends and family for a cold-weather cookout. Flannel highly encouraged. Pumpkin spice required. Got a fire pit? Great? If not, break out the mini s'mores kit and enjoy the chill with your chocolate. (If you're hosting with kids, start the evening a bit earlier and consider putting up some lawn games or blowups, if you live in.)
- Pumpkin Carving - BYOP? Bring Your Own Pumpkin makes this a 100% no-hassle event to host for the whole neighborhood. Some hay bales for seating and warm apple cider set the scene. Yes, there will be pumpkin guts everywhere, but it's a smile price to pay for the smile you'll see on your favorite little pumpkins' faces. (P.S. Consider making this one a contest too!)
- Trick or Treating HQ/Trick or Treating Open House - Be the gathering spot before the fun kicks off on Oct 31st. Gather everyone for a quick supper out of the slow cooker before the sugar highs set in. (And to-go solo cups of wine for the adults might be a nice touch.)
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN FROM MOMTRENDS?
Be sure to follow Momtrends on Pinterest and for more spooky inspiration follow our Halloween and Thanksgiving Boards here.
This not a sponsored post. Some party tips provided by Punchbowl.