Super Bowl Sunday is almost here! And though I cheer more for the commercials than the teams, I'm a huge fan of the country’s biggest sporting extravaganza. To help you get ready for the big game, I've tapped into my network of amazing mom chefs and come up with 15 no fail chili recipes for your Super Bowl Party.
15 No Fail Chili Recipes For Your Super Bowl Party
I'm not alone in my love of the Super Bowl. Over 6 out of 10 Americans will be glued to their screens on Super Sunday. Funnily, despite the craze and the buzz, about 70% of Americans are clueless about where the Super Bowl will be held this year. What EVERYONE can agree on is that the food matters at the party. Chili is a classic dish that can be made ahead of time and it also serves a ton of hungry fans.
Start with this awesome nacho bar we put together and then pick one of these awesome chili recipes for your Super Bowl bash.
Traditional Chili Recipes
1. Beef and Bean Chili // FoodandDIY
2. Game Day 3 Bean Chili // TheBrooklynMom
3. Classic Beef Chili Recipe // DivineLifestyle (pictured)
Unexpected Chili Recipes for Your Super Bowl Party
4. Pumpkin Chili Recipe with Football Grilled Cheese // Momtrends
5. Gluten Free White Chicken Chili // JoLynneShane (pictured)
6. Slow Cooker Pork Chili Verde Recipe// TammileeTips
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
Vegan Chili Recipes
9.Easy Vegan Chili // DearCrissy
Chicken Chili Recipes
10. Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken Chili // TammileeTips
11. White Chicken Chili // FoodandDIY (pictured)
12. Crock Pot White Chicken Chili // DearCrissy
Slow Cooker Chili Recipes
13. Slow Cooler Chicken Chili with Biscuits // 5MinutesforMom (pictured)
14. Slow Cooker Quinoa Chili // TheBrooklynMom
15. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili // MomAdvice
Are you ready to throw a Super Bowl party?
With one of these recipes you are almost done party planning. Heres' a party tip -- make sure you focus on the commercials. About 25% of Americans find Super Bowl commercials more exciting than the game itself.
MORE SUPER BOWL IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
Save your favorite recipes and ideas from our The Big Game pinterest board here.