With each season, we look for reasons to CREATE and that means crafting. Here are six spring craft ideas to help your family ring in the new season. I can't wait to come see these decorating my home with a colorful array of rainbows and flowers and pretty projects! Here are a few fun and simple ones you can do with the kiddos too. Happy Equinox, friends.
Crafting to Welcome Spring
Happy Spring. The big day has arrived: the Vernal Equinox. Time to celebrate longer days, sunshine, fresh florals, and chirping birds. Suffice to say, I am excited to ring in a new season. (Oh, and I'm having a baby today!... Hello, new beginnings.) Yes, while we usher in spring, I'm in a hospital room waiting to have Baby Number 3. Meanwhile, my other kiddos are home, eager and excited.
I've decided to keep them busy and occupied with a little lineup of spring-inspired crafts and projects. I picked up this simple spring terrarium kit in the Bullseye Playground section of Target ($3 each--winning!). And then I've scored the supplies for a few additional easy-breezy DIYs the babysitting grandmas can do with the littles.
6 Spring Crafts for Kids
1. Straw Tulips: This paper craft is bright and beautiful. Get the details: Paper Straw Tulips via I Heart Crafting
2. Crepe Flowers: Make these pretty Spring Crepe Flowers via Momtrends and create a never-wilting bouquet.
Home Edit You Need a Bar Cart
We made it!Yes kids, we made it through the first holiday of the holiday season. Technically yes, Halloween is a holiday but it's not one of the BIG holidays. In my household, Halloween usually entails sitting around with a bottle of wine, shooing teenagers with pillowcase candy ...read more
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Ski Moms
We've rounded up a dozen stocking stuffers ideas for you to give to skiers and snowboarders. Related: Holiday gift guide for skiers and riders 10 Great Stocking Stuffers for Skiers and Riders We've got more than 20 ideas to share for stocking stuffers. Many are $10 and under. Of ...read more
Simple and small facial steamer
Does your skin need a boost this winter? This little skincare device doesn't take up much space and delivers a natural way to enhance your skin. I love it for teens and tweens as well. This simple and small facial steamer makes a great gift for anyone who loves to do facials at ...read more
3. Pasta Crafts: A preK classic, the uncooked pasta is used to make this Butterfly Bowties via CandyStore.com
4. Paper Blossoms: Missed the big bloom this year? Don't fret, make your own with this Egg-Crate Cherry Blossoms via Raising Whasians
5. Umbrella Craft: You know what they say about April showers...welcome them with this Spring Umbrella Craft via The Pinterest Parent
6. Pretty Accessories: This pretty bracelet is a perfect Mother's Day gift. Get the details Tissue Paper Bracelet via Buggy and Buddy
MORE KID-CENTRIC FUN FROM MOMTRENDS
Need more ideas on what to do with the kids? Be sure to follow our Activities to Do with the Kids board on Pinterest here.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are our own.