Playing dress up at the holidays is one of my favorite things. That means putting some sparkle on from head to toe. Velvet dresses and bows are are part of the pictures, but don't forget about the details. I'm sharing my favorite girls' sparkly dress shoes for the holidays to help you get a jump on the season.
Five Favorite Girls' Sparkly Dress Shoes for the Holidays
- Nina Pegasus Little Girls Ballet ($49.99). A classic dress shoe, with a tailored bow, this shoe is perfect for any special occasion.
- Livie & Luca For Toddlers ($53.99). Perfect for their next dance or party, the subtle gold color of this super cute Mary-jane style shoe is adorable.
- Sparkly Felix & Flora Flat ($9.99). The price is right on this sparkly style. It's likely these might only make it to a party or two before your daughter's feet grow, so this price makes a lot of sense.
- Leather T-Bar Flats ($40) These charming shoes make dressing up super easy. The adjustable touch and close strap means they’re on in a jiffy, and they can work for school too!
- Mini Melissa Sweet Flats ($65). This fashionable cap-toe dress shoe has a sweet bow detail and is water friendly. It's light and cute and the color goes with everything.
- Nina Kids First Heel ($39.99). Match that beautiful holiday dress with a starter heel. This shiny dress shoe will have your girl feeling so fancy.
Cookbook for Moms Who Ski and Ride
Winter is here and it's time for outdoor adventures. Skiing, hiking and sledding can make a family hungry. This winter, there's an awesome solution for moms a new cookbook for moms who ski and ride. The Ski Moms Cookbook is a digital cookbook with 36 recipes that are easy to ...read more
How to Celebrate Adoptive Parents
I recently learned that a friend who had been patiently awaiting a child became a parent practically overnight. When I heard about this loving couple bringing home their first baby, it really got me thinking about how to celebrate adoptive parents. We have experience with ...read more
Spiked Apple Cider Pops
September in the South is, in my opinion, still summer. The eighties and nineties always prevail and make the traditional fall flavors that I crave so much slightly out of reach. As much as I want to relax and sip on some hot cider, at the moment, I still need something iced. ...read more
More Holiday Favorites from Momtrends
- How to slow down for the holidays
- Holiday movie night free printable movie trivia cards
- Free Holiday Hang Tag Printables
Use Pinterest to save your favorite gift ideas. Be sure to follow our Holiday Recipes and Crafts board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.