Playing dress up at the holidays is one of my favorite things. That means putting some sparkle on from head to toe. Velvet dresses and bows are are part of the pictures, but don't forget about the details. I'm sharing my favorite girls' sparkly dress shoes for the holidays to help you get a jump on the season.
Five Favorite Girls' Sparkly Dress Shoes for the Holidays
- Nina Pegasus Little Girls Ballet ($49.99). A classic dress shoe, with a tailored bow, this shoe is perfect for any special occasion.
- Livie & Luca For Toddlers ($53.99). Perfect for their next dance or party, the subtle gold color of this super cute Mary-jane style shoe is adorable.
- Sparkly Felix & Flora Flat ($9.99). The price is right on this sparkly style. It's likely these might only make it to a party or two before your daughter's feet grow, so this price makes a lot of sense.
- Leather T-Bar Flats ($40) These charming shoes make dressing up super easy. The adjustable touch and close strap means they’re on in a jiffy, and they can work for school too!
- Mini Melissa Sweet Flats ($65). This fashionable cap-toe dress shoe has a sweet bow detail and is water friendly. It's light and cute and the color goes with everything.
- Nina Kids First Heel ($39.99). Match that beautiful holiday dress with a starter heel. This shiny dress shoe will have your girl feeling so fancy.
Ten Things You Can Do RIGHT NOW to get ready for ski season
I finally see snow in the forecast here in Vermont and that means ski season isn't too far away. Like all gear-intensive sports, you're going to need to do some pre-season work to make sure you're ready for the first snow day. And don't forget, skiing and riding also require ...read more
Cheesy Chicken Nacho Recipe
This week you're likely to let the kids indulge a bit on sweets. And guess what? More holidays are coming. The kids want sweets. Moms want the kids to eat well-balanced meals with plenty of nutrition. I rely on easy recipes that are ready in a flash with wholesome ingredients ...read more
Planning Snack Sized Fall Family Adventures
Fall is simply the best time of year for family adventures. When you live in New England, nature simply beckons you outdoors. Life was simpler when the girls were little, we had wide open calendars and outdoor adventures were easier to execute. But now with school plays, cross ...read more
More Holiday Favorites from Momtrends
- How to slow down for the holidays
- Holiday movie night free printable movie trivia cards
- Free Holiday Hang Tag Printables
Use Pinterest to save your favorite gift ideas. Be sure to follow our Holiday Recipes and Crafts board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.