Playing dress up at the holidays is one of my favorite things. That means putting some sparkle on from head to toe. Velvet dresses and bows are are part of the pictures, but don't forget about the details. I'm sharing my favorite girls' sparkly dress shoes for the holidays to help you get a jump on the season.
Five Favorite Girls' Sparkly Dress Shoes for the Holidays
- Nina Pegasus Little Girls Ballet ($49.99). A classic dress shoe, with a tailored bow, this shoe is perfect for any special occasion.
- Livie & Luca For Toddlers ($53.99). Perfect for their next dance or party, the subtle gold color of this super cute Mary-jane style shoe is adorable.
- Sparkly Felix & Flora Flat ($9.99). The price is right on this sparkly style. It's likely these might only make it to a party or two before your daughter's feet grow, so this price makes a lot of sense.
- Leather T-Bar Flats ($40) These charming shoes make dressing up super easy. The adjustable touch and close strap means they’re on in a jiffy, and they can work for school too!
- Mini Melissa Sweet Flats ($65). This fashionable cap-toe dress shoe has a sweet bow detail and is water friendly. It's light and cute and the color goes with everything.
- Nina Kids First Heel ($39.99). Match that beautiful holiday dress with a starter heel. This shiny dress shoe will have your girl feeling so fancy.
Skip the Crowds and Take Your Family Skiing in Waterville Valley
After a sizable snow storm over Martin Luther King weekend, there were plenty of lift lines and skiers heading to Vermont. Amazingly, most of them drove right past an awesome resort. I'm encouraging families to skip the crowds on the next winter holiday and take a family ski trip ...read more
Keeping your New Year's resolutions
The New Year is off to a fresh start, and many of us are committed to doing something or many things with more intention this year. But it's tough to stay on track. In fact, “Quitters Day”, which falls on January 14th this year, is the day when most people give up. How can you ...read more
Kids in the Kitchen: Mini Banana Waffle Pies With Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
School has started back for many (us included!), and today's Kid's in the Kitchen recipe makes for a perfect breakfast or after-school snack. We made ours for an after-school snack the other day and my second grader loved it. We call this recipe Mini Banana Waffle Pies With ...read more
More Holiday Favorites from Momtrends
- How to slow down for the holidays
- Holiday movie night free printable movie trivia cards
- Free Holiday Hang Tag Printables
Use Pinterest to save your favorite gift ideas. Be sure to follow our Holiday Recipes and Crafts board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.