We are so excited for Easter this weekend. With the arrival of spring, we love the idea of getting the family outside for some exploring. We've come up with some excellent FREE printables to help with planning a fun Easter egg scavenger hunt.
Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt Printables
Deciphering clues makes the egg hunt MUCH more exciting. You don't have to make them rhyme or too clever, it can be as easy as "go to the place where get clothes clean" (i.e. the laundry room). A good hunt builds anticipation and excitement.
To get you started on your Easter scavenger hunt, we've put together these printables. Grab some card stock and a pen and fill in the clues.
Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt Inspiration
Now that you're motivated to plan a hunt, it's time to pull together a basket and hide some eggs. Here are some clues from Personalcreations.com to get your started:
We Found The Best Portable Blender for Smoothies
Our family runs on smoothies. The whir of a blender is our morning serenade. With a house full of athletes, we need a blender that can keep up with us. I'm thrilled to say we found the best portable blender for smoothies--you've got to check out the BlendJet 2. Related: Brain ...read more
How to Style a Blanket Coat for Fall
Jeans and boots have become a cornerstone of my fall wardrobe. I've been looking for a cozy way to update my fall outfits and it was as easy as adding a layer. Try a blanket coat this autumn to stay warm in style. Related: The coolest sunglasses for moms right now Cozy Up With a ...read more
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
10 Outdoor Clues for Big Kids
- I sit very still when I don’t have a rider, check under my tires to get what you desire. (car)
- Fill me with seeds and put me up high, my guests come from up in the sky. (bird feeder)
- On a hot day, I give you a shady seat. Come sit here now to find what you seek. (tree)
- I am a box with a stick, and and I’m where you’ll find mail quick. (mailbox)
- Use me to give plants a drink, you fill me up from the kitchen sink! (watering can)
- I am where you throw out trash and people say I’m nasty and yuck. But if you don’t find your clue you’ll be out of luck! (garbage can)
- I’ve got charcoal in my belly, and metal feet. Once I am hot, it’s time to eat. (BBQ)
- Use me to cool down the ground on a hot day, I am long and effective I must say. (hose)
- Reach new heights by swinging on my seat, a regular chair just can’t compete. (swing)
- I separate your house from your neighbors, and am made from wood. (fence)
10 Outdoor Clues for Little Kids
- I have windows and doors but I am not your house! I go vroom vroom and love to be ridden. (car)
- You step on me every day before you leave. (door mat)
- I hold food for birdies outside, check my opening for a special treat! (bird feeder)
- I am green and I grow, and what you mow! (grass)
- I love the outside, and have many green leaves. I grow big and tall and you love to climb on me! (tree)
- If you can’t see the Easter Bunny’s bushy tail, be sure to check the mail. (mailbox)
- Don’t touch me if I’m on. I am where adults cook outside. (BBQ)
- I hold flowers in my base, and love to be watered. (flower pot)
- I give light to the porch, so you can see your steps in the dark. (porch light)
- I am where the car is parked indoors, and am a large moving door. (garage door)
MORE EASTER IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Cutest and craftiest Easter desserts
- Make an Easter Fairy Garden
- Easy Centerpieces for Your Easter Table
Use Pinterest to save your favorite entertaining ideas. Be sure to follow our Easter Pinterest board here.
This is a sponsored post.