We are so excited for Halloween this year. On top of the perfect costumes kids will need a bag to store and hold their bounty of candy! This year we're starting early on the celebration and talking about updating our candy sacks. Check out our favorite Halloween treat bags.
Related: Throw a kids Halloween-Party
Our Favorite Halloween Treat Bags
Featuring adorable bags and totes, here are some of our favorites for trick or treating this Halloween.
- Super Hero Gold Treat Bag: personalize this bag from Pottery Barn Kids. It works with any super hero outfit, from Wonder Woman to Iron Man. I love that you can add a name. Order early!
- Candy Corn Bucket: This sweet bag is a classic and not too scary for little kids. Order it on Amazon.
- Witches Hat: This is for the witch who likes to take it up a notch on the broomstick.
- Colorful Canvas Bags: We found these sturdy bags on Etsy. It's great to shop small and these will hold a ton of treats.
- Dancing Skulls: Opt to get this swank bag personalized or not. How fun are these groovy skeletons!
- Bat Bag (not shown): This bag is perfect for your little witch or wizard. I love the playful bat.
- Trick or Treat (not shown): This white bag offers bright visibility and a great price (gotta love Target!)
DIY Trick or Treat Bag Ideas
If you have the time to make your own bags, we've gathered up some Pinterest inspiration.
- DIY trick or treat bags made with the Cricut maker
- Easy ghost treat bags
- Sew your own Trick or Treat bags
- Felt Ghost Pattern
ANT MORE HALLOWEEN FROM MOMTRENDS?
Be sure to follow Momtrends on Pinterest and for more spooky inspiration follow our Halloween and Thanksgiving Boards here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post