Amongst the Peeps and jelly beans, finding a way to convince your family to eat a delicious treat that isn't sugar coated can be tricky...especially this time of year when all the say is Easter candy everywhere. We've come up with solution however. Behold...Our super cute and simple ways to help entice your loved ones to choose a healthier alternative. Check out these fun ideas to dress up your Halos mandarins for Easter!
Halo Mandarins: DIY Healthy Bunny Snack
1. This after school treat is also great in a lunchbox. Peel your Halo and use half as a bunny face and two slices for ears. Pop on chocolate chips for eyes and a nose!
Momtrends Tip: Try this for the next playdate you schedule.
Halo Mandarins: DIY Healthy Easter Bouquet
2. Create a mandarin garden! This is fun for a party or brunch. Place your Halo in a cupcake liner and poke cake toppers into the mandarin to make a "garden".
Family Friendly Hotel in Breckenridge
Breckenridge Colorado is a haven for families that love to ski and snowboard. The town is home to one of the largest resorts in Colorado, plus it boasts a robust arts scene and wonderful food options. That's why families keep coming back to this destination ski town. One thing ...read more
Tips for Skiing Breckenridge with Your Family
Before you book your family ski trip this season be sure to read the dozens of resort reviews we've done at Momtrends. My family is lucky to have skied at more than 50 North American destinations. We got the chance to test out the slopes at Breckenridge last year and have worked ...read more
Vail Resorts Opening Dates for 2021-22 Ski Season
Vail Resorts today announced the opening dates of its 34 North American resorts. If things go according to plan, Keystone in Colorado will be the first to host skiers and riders this winter. Vail's opening dates for the 2021-22 ski and riding season are subject to change due to ...read more
Halo Mandarins: DIY Bird Snack
3. This bird is also part art project. Start with coloring the bird parts in. Every garden needs birds! Use coffee-stirs for legs and a neck and add paper wings, feet, and a head.
More DIY Healthy Easter Treats
Here are some more sweet ideas on how to make your Halos the perfect Easter treat! Enjoy getting crafty!
And for even more Halo treat ideas, check out our Easter party post from last year! I daresay you'll find plenty to add to your family's Easter fun this year.
MORE EASTER IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Cutest and craftiest Easter desserts
- Make an Easter Fairy Garden
- DIY Easter Bunny Basket and Bunny Game
Use Pinterest to save your favorite entertaining ideas. Be sure to follow our Easter Pinterest board here.
This is not a sponsored post.