Even if we all have to stay local, summer is going to happen and kids are going to find water. They have also very likely outgrown their swimsuits from last year. Just in time for summer, Tea Collection is rolling out a big deal on swimwear for kids. That's right, we can all all get ready for summer with the Tea Collection swim sale.
Tea Collection Summer Swimwear
For over a decade, we've been relying on Tea Collection to outfit our girls in summer swimwear. Though it's unlikely we will be going on far-flung locations this summer, we will be headed to our pool. Once again, Tea Collection has the cutest prints and the colors we can't resist.
Make waves in vibrant prints perfect for beach days, pool play, and sprinkler sessions. Take 50% off all Tea Swimwear here!
Top Picks from Tea Collection Summer Swimwear
Our picks are the bold and vibrant prints from Tea.
- My first pick is the flutter one-piece for girls. The retro colors and print and right on trend (yep, making us wish the made women's swim!).
- The two-piece Watermelon set for toddlers is my next must-have. The rash guard top will keep little shoulder protected and the ruffly bottom will cover up a swim diaper in style.
- Little guys will be comfortable and cute in this one-piece swimsuit with colorful sharks with UPF 40+ for added protection.
- Sticking with a color theme, I'm picking the boys watermelon shorts for my final selection.
Now it's up to you to make your picks and start the summer off in style.
MORE KID-CENTRIC STYLE PICKS FROM MOMTRENDS
- The best rain gear for you and your kids from Joules
- Kidpik spring delivered to your door
- Native shoes perfect summer footwear for the family
Need more ideas on fashion for kids? Use Pinterest to save your favorite fashion finds for you and your kids. Be sure to follow our Kids Fashion and Style Board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We do participate in the Tea Affiliate program.