This summer, we're excited about these big ice trays from Casabella. Starting at $11.99 for a set of two, these trays can hold a lot more than ice (or a lot of ice). The ice trays are both oven and freezer safe; ideal for desserts that require both heating and chilling. Take a look at our summer dessert ideas, transformed in a Casabella big ice tray.
Chocolate covered strawberries
For this recipe, you'll need meltable chocolate and strawberries.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate, stopping to stir every 30 seconds until chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Transfer melted chocolate evenly to Casabella big ice trays
- Submerge a strawberry, stem up, in each ice tray compartment.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. Bon appétit!
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
Women’s Ski World Cup Returns to Killington 2021
In our house, we celebrate the arrival of winter, and we love girls who ski fast! I'm so excited that World Cup skiing is returning to the East Coast. Killington 2021 Women’s Ski World Cup Tickets are on sale now. We attended the races two years ago and the experience was ...read more
Opening Days for Colorado Ski Resorts
Today I put the snow tires back on my SUV, and that means ski season is coming. In fact, I can see snow at the top of Lincoln Peak here in Sugarbush. And there's more news, out West, they are already open at A-Basin. Here's the scoop on openings as you start to plan your ski ...read more
Chocolate covered coconut bonbons
- Layer each section of the tray with a mixture of crushed chocolate wafer cookie and melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Top each cube with a scoop of coconut ice-cream and an almond. Transfer tray to freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate on stovetop. Let cool.
- Remove trays from freezer, cover with melted chocolate.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or over night. Enjoy!
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Spoon and press into a bottom layer of each section of Casabella's big ice tray.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla until well mixed. Add eggs one at a time until blended.
- Pour batter over graham cracker crusts.
- Bake for an hour or until set.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
MORE RECIPES FROM MOMTRENDS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite recipes. Be sure to follow our Recipes to Inspire board.