This summer, we're excited about these big ice trays from Casabella. Starting at $11.99 for a set of two, these trays can hold a lot more than ice (or a lot of ice). The ice trays are both oven and freezer safe; ideal for desserts that require both heating and chilling. Take a look at our summer dessert ideas, transformed in a Casabella big ice tray.
Chocolate covered strawberries
For this recipe, you'll need meltable chocolate and strawberries.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate, stopping to stir every 30 seconds until chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Transfer melted chocolate evenly to Casabella big ice trays
- Submerge a strawberry, stem up, in each ice tray compartment.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. Bon appétit!
Why You Should Consider Going Shoe-Free at Home
I went to a birthday party for a one year old at a friend's house a few years back, and was greeted at the door by a passive-aggressive sign that read "No Shoes in the House. Please Wear Socks or Hospital Slippers." (There was a big box of disposable surgical socks free for the ...read more
The Most Creative Macaroni Crafts
Camp Mom is in session. While my almost six year old big boy goes to our town's summer recreation program, my little lady bug is stuck at home with yours truly. She loves me and all, but I know my social butterfly would want to be playing and crafting and singing and running with ...read more
Summer Camp Out Party
Happy Summer, campers! With the season in full swing, and an abundance of parties and gatherings, what better way to celebrate the great outdoors than with a camping-themed party? Check out our latest party in the It's a Party series, featuring a unique coffee bar with delicious, ...read more
Chocolate covered coconut bonbons
- Layer each section of the tray with a mixture of crushed chocolate wafer cookie and melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Top each cube with a scoop of coconut ice-cream and an almond. Transfer tray to freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate on stovetop. Let cool.
- Remove trays from freezer, cover with melted chocolate.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or over night. Enjoy!
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Spoon and press into a bottom layer of each section of Casabella's big ice tray.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla until well mixed. Add eggs one at a time until blended.
- Pour batter over graham cracker crusts.
- Bake for an hour or until set.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
MORE RECIPES FROM MOMTRENDS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite recipes. Be sure to follow our Recipes to Inspire board.