Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Most of us moms, or maybe it's just me, feel the push to come up with some creative and clever valentines for our kids to take to school. We've scoured Pinterest in search of the best and cutest Valentine ideas we could find.
30 Best Kids' Valentines Ideas on Pinterest
Whether you want to give candy, something healthy or just a cute little goodie, we've rounded up some of the cutest ideas in each category. When it comes to adorable kids Valentines, we've got you covered.
Candy Classroom Valentines
Let's start out with something more traditional, candy valentines. I'm in love with the Olaf valentine idea. I think I love Frozen a little too much. This list is focused on printables --all you need is a color printer to spread the love.
- Blow Me a Kiss - The Frugal Girls (free printable)
- Bursting with Happiness - Better Homes and Garden (free printable)
- Lollipop Butterfly - Skip to my Lou (free printable)
- Heart Arrow Valentine - Lisa Storms (free printable)
- Olaf Valentine - One Creative Mommy (free download)
- Love Bugs - Shanty 2 Chic (free printable)
- Smartie Valentine - Today's Mama (free printable)
- Valentine Fish - JW Illustrations
- Hugs and Kisses - Makoodle (free printable)
- Tic Tac Toe - Momtrends (free printable)
Healthy Classroom Valentines
A lot of classes are having "Heart Healthy" Valentine's Day parties. My daughter's preschool class did it last year. The focus is more on healthy choices and less on sugary candy. With that in mind here are some cute and healthy ideas for your kids to give out.
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Here's What No One Tells You About Olive Oil
produce is at its absolute PEAK right now. It's the time to prepare fresh veggies and fruit with ease and simplicity. When it comes to cooking, the farmer's market is my muse. As I prepare some of my summer harvest favorites, I'm sharing a little secret, what you put ON the ...read more
- Orange you Glad Valentine - Craftaholics Anonymous (free printable)>
- Edible Matches Valentine - The 36th Avenue (free printable)
- Main Squeeze Valentine - Funky Polka Dot Giraffee
- Cheese Stick Valentine - Bless This Mess
- You're Grape Valentine - Yankee Homestead
Non-Candy Classroom Valentines
Maybe your kiddo just wants to give a little trinket or goodie to their friends. There were some really precious ideas using pencils, glow sticks, little toys and more! I love the play on words at Valentine's Day!
- Out of this World Valentine - Fabulessly Frugal
- Lips Blow Me Kiss Valentine - at Second Street (free printable)
- Pencil Arrow Valentine - Positively Splendid (free printable)
- I Like How You Roll - thirtyhandmadedays (free printable)
- Yoda Best Valentine - Design.Wash.Rinse.Repeat (free printable)
- Word Scramble Valentine - Oh Happy Day (free printable)
- Color My World Valentines - 5 Minutes for Mom (free printable)
- Love Bug - 5 Minutes for Mom (free printable)
- Baby Yoda - Mom Endeavors (free printable)
- Olaf - Mom Endeavors (free printable)
- Emoji - Take Time for Style (free printable)
And finally, it's worth noting that we get crafty right here on Momtrends. Be sure to check out our Craft Corner: DIY Valentine's Day Arrows craft and let me know what you end up creating.
MORE WAYS TO MAKE IT A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
- 3 Easy Valentine's Cocktails
- Best Kids Valentine's Day Ideas on Pinterest
- Two sweet kids Valentine baskets
Be sure to follow our Valentine's board and pin your favorite ideas.