Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Most of us moms, or maybe it's just me, feel the push to come up with some creative and clever valentines for our kids to take to school. We've scoured Pinterest in search of the best and cutest Valentine ideas we could find.
30 Best Kids' Valentines Ideas on Pinterest
Whether you want to give candy, something healthy or just a cute little goodie, we've rounded up some of the cutest ideas in each category. When it comes to adorable kids Valentines, we've got you covered.
Candy Classroom Valentines
Let's start out with something more traditional, candy valentines. I'm in love with the Olaf valentine idea. I think I love Frozen a little too much.
- Bananas for You Valentine - Fiskars
- Blow Me a Kiss - The Frugal Girls (free printable)
- Bursting with Happiness - Better Homes and Garden (free printable)
- Lollipop Butterfly - Skip to my Lou (free printable)
- Heart Arrow Valentine - Lisa Storms (free printable)
- Olaf Valentine - One Creative Mommy (free download)
- Love Bugs - Shanty 2 Chic (free printable)
- Smartie Valentine - Today's Mama (free printable)
- Valentine Fish - JW Illustrations
- I Dig You Valentine - Spoonful
- You Rock Valentine - Fiskars
- Hugs and Kisses - Makoodle (free printable)
Healthy Classroom Valentines
A lot of classes are having "Heart Healthy" Valentine's Day parties. My daughter's preschool class did it last year. The focus is more on healthy choices and less on sugary candy. With that in mind here are some cute and healthy ideas for your kids to give out.
- Orange you Glad Valentine - Craftaholics Anonymous (free printable)>
- Edible Matches Valentine - The 36th Avenue (free printable)
- Main Squeeze Valentine - Funky Polka Dot Giraffee
- Cheese Stick Valentine - Bless This Mess
- You're Grape Valentine - Yankee Homestead
- Valentine Granola Bars - Little Birds Kitchen
Non-Candy Classroom Valentines
Maybe your kiddo just wants to give a little trinket or goodie to their friends. There were some really precious ideas using pencils, glow sticks, little toys and more! I love the play on words at Valentine's Day!
- Out of this World Valentine - Fabulessly Frugal
- Color Your Heart Out Valentine - The Nerds Wife (free printable)
- Lips Blow Me Kiss Valentine - at Second Street (free printable)
- LoveBug Valentine - Dandee Designs (free printable)
- Pencil Arrow Valentine - Positively Splendid (free printable)
- Magnifying Glass Valentine - Dandee Designs (free printable)
- You Rule Valentine - ReLocated Living (free printable)
- Wild About You - Sarah M Style (free printable)
- Bubbles Valentine - Lil Luna (free printable)
- I Like How You Roll - thirtyhandmadedays (free printable)
- Yoda Best Valentine - Design.Wash.Rinse.Repeat (free printable)
- Word Scramble Valentine - Oh Happy Day (free printable)
More From Momtrends
MORE WAYS TO MAKE IT A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
- 3 Easy Valentine's Cocktails
- Best Kids Valentine's Day Ideas on Pinterest
- Two sweet kids valentine baskets
Be sure to follow our Valentines board and pin your favorite ideas.