Summer is a time for fun and relaxation. The kids don't have school and we get more days to sleep in. It's been a bit of a slower pace around here. My kids love when I make themed snacks for them. They adored it when I made these bunny snacks this past Easter. So, this summer after our beach trip, I knew they would like this beachy snack.
Related: Make your own mermaid necklace
I'm all for cute things that are impressive but don't take much time to put together. This beachy snack is perfect for kids and would make a cute treat for a playdate or beach vacation. It's cute and festive, but easy to execute for busy moms. I found all these supplies at my local grocery store and in my pantry.
Beachy Snack Supplies:
- pudding cups (I used vanilla)
- graham crackers (crushed)
- blue sugar sprinkles
- teddy grahams
- gummy ring candy (these are gummy life savers)
- paper umbrellas (optional but oh so cute!)
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Here's What No One Tells You About Olive Oil
produce is at its absolute PEAK right now. It's the time to prepare fresh veggies and fruit with ease and simplicity. When it comes to cooking, the farmer's market is my muse. As I prepare some of my summer harvest favorites, I'm sharing a little secret, what you put ON the ...read more
Beach Snack Directions:
- Sprinkle half of your pudding cup with the blue sprinkles to make the water.
- Crush your graham cracker in a plastic baggie to create the sand.
- Sprinkle the other half of your pudding cup with the crushed graham cracker sand.
- Take a teddy graham and put a gummy "swim ring" on him and place him in the water like he's swimming.
- Add a paper umbrella on the sand for the final beachy touch.
MORE SUMMER FUN IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
Need more ideas on what to do with the kids? Be sure to follow our Activities to Do with the Kids board on Pinterest here.
This is not a sponsored post.