Summer is a time for fun and relaxation. The kids don't have school and we get more days to sleep in. It's been a bit of a slower pace around here. My kids love when I make themed snacks for them. They adored it when I made these bunny snacks this past Easter. So, this summer after our beach trip, I knew they would like this beachy snack.
Related: Make your own mermaid necklace
I'm all for cute things that are impressive but don't take much time to put together. This beachy snack is perfect for kids and would make a cute treat for a playdate or beach vacation. It's cute and festive, but easy to execute for busy moms. I found all these supplies at my local grocery store and in my pantry.
Beachy Snack Supplies:
- pudding cups (I used vanilla)
- graham crackers (crushed)
- blue sugar sprinkles
- teddy grahams
- gummy ring candy (these are gummy life savers)
- paper umbrellas (optional but oh so cute!)
Beach Snack Directions:
- Sprinkle half of your pudding cup with the blue sprinkles to make the water.
- Crush your graham cracker in a plastic baggie to create the sand.
- Sprinkle the other half of your pudding cup with the crushed graham cracker sand.
- Take a teddy graham and put a gummy "swim ring" on him and place him in the water like he's swimming.
- Add a paper umbrella on the sand for the final beachy touch.
MORE SUMMER FUN IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
Need more ideas on what to do with the kids? Be sure to follow our Activities to Do with the Kids board on Pinterest here.
This is not a sponsored post.