Here are some of our favorite Easter Crafts and Goodies. Where does Momtrends go for sugar free Easter goodies? We check out our favorite blogs to come up with ideas. We've rounded up 7 DIY sweet easter crafts for your family.
For Easter we love to get crafty and think up ideas for the kids to get creative and celebrate the arrival of spring.
6 DIY Sweet Easter Crafts for Your Family
1.Easter Basket and Bunny Game. Our team made up this fun game that gets kids moving. It combines crafting with a family game. Get all the details here diy-easter-bunny-basket-and-carrot-hunt-game/
2. Bunny envelop via idigpinterest.com this is ideal for a party at pre-school or a family get-together. It's a great alternative to a basket and doesn't require as much candy as a basket. Crafting supplies are minimal.
3. This Bunny Banner is Peeps inspired and a Momtrends original project. This Easter Banner require minimals supplies. We love it on a mantle.
How to Celebrate Adoptive Parents
I recently learned that a friend who had been patiently awaiting a child became a parent practically overnight. When I heard about this loving couple bringing home their first baby, it really got me thinking about how to celebrate adoptive parents. We have experience with ...read more
Spiked Apple Cider Pops
September in the South is, in my opinion, still summer. The eighties and nineties always prevail and make the traditional fall flavors that I crave so much slightly out of reach. As much as I want to relax and sip on some hot cider, at the moment, I still need something iced. ...read more
Japan Adventure Park Hyatt Hotel Niseko
Are you ready for an international ski adventure with your family? This new opened in January 2020, right before the big shutdown. The Park Hyatt hotel is located 2 hours northeast of the New Chitose airport in the northern island of Hokkaido. We arrived via flight from Tokyo to ...read more
4. Felted Candy ouch via mermag.blogspot.com. Isn't this the sweetest? Fill it up with jelly beans and you've got a great treat from the Easter Bunny.
5. Bunny Puppets. We adore these Felted finger puppets via PurlSoho. This one requires a bit more skill, but the results are adorable. Sewing required.
6. Paper Bunnies. I saw this on Pinterest but the link was broken. I think you could create this with googly eyes, glue and construction paper.
Now you've got some great Easter ideas. It's a fabulous holiday--celebrating family and the renewal of life. You don't have to spend a ton on this holiday. It's about food, family and fun. I hope you get crafty. Let me know if you try any of these ideas.
MORE EASTER IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite entertaining ideas. Be sure to follow our Easter Pinterest board here.
This is not a sponsored post.