With the 4th of July just around the corner (and kids home from school and getting antsy) I thought this would be a great time to share some cute and fun crafts you can do with your kids to celebrate this wonderful American holiday.
Related: Macy's 4th of July fireworks
The 4th of July is such a fun holiday and the kids are sure to love these patriotic crafts. I know my preschool daughter and I will enjoy doing these crafts! I think that decorating the bikes and having a block parade with neighborhood kids would be a blast and I can just picture her dancing around with that crown on and waving those patriotic wands!
Happy Independence Day to all you Shopping (and crafting) Mamas and kids!
- Firecracker Crowns (Spoonful)
- Tie Dyed Shirt (I love to create)
- Sidewalk Chalk Stars (Alpha Mom)
- Popsicle Stick Flags (Ginger Snap Crafts)
- Fireworks Tee Shirt (Momtrends)
- Beaded Suncatcher (Thirty Handmade Days)
- Confetti Rockets (Alpha Mom)
- Patriotic Wands (Buggy and Buddy)
- Patriotic Candle Holder (My Little Me)
- Firework Painting (Juggling With Kids)
MORE 4TH OF JULY IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite ideas for summer fun. Be sure to follow our 4th-of-July board for more inspiration.