We are so excited that summer is here! The kids are out of school and looking for adventure. When the family is out and about, think about taking along some healthy snacks so you don’t load up on empty calories.
Tetra Pak, known for its shelf safe, lightweight packaging has compiled some ideas for family road trips, picnics, healthy snacks and family friendly games. As a part of the Milk Unleashed educational campaign, these activities are also letting people know that shelf safe milk is a great solution when you’re on the go.
Check out some of these colorful guides with creative ideas for your summer adventures:
- A friendly dairy cow offers up interesting trivia and fun ideas for every day in July. Like Teddy Bear Picnic Day…and of course Chocolate Day.
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Here's What No One Tells You About Olive Oil
produce is at its absolute PEAK right now. It's the time to prepare fresh veggies and fruit with ease and simplicity. When it comes to cooking, the farmer's market is my muse. As I prepare some of my summer harvest favorites, I'm sharing a little secret, what you put ON the ...read more
- Keeping kids occupied in the car
- Making errands fun
- Healthy snacks when you’re on the mooove
- Making the trip an interesting part of the journey
- Ever heard of “clean out the cupboard trail mix”? Easy and delicious!
- Try a cereal picnic
- Top shelf oatmeal is ideal for a camping trip
- Plus plenty of reasons to get on board the milk train
For more ideas, visit www.MilkUnleashed.com
Momtrends was not paid for this post.