Stokke, the Norweigan company behind the fabulous Sleepi crib system, has announced two new strollers. The Stokke Crusi and Stokke Scoot join the Stokke Xplory to create a collection of strollers that are "all about connection."
Dubbed the multitalented connection stroller, the Stokke Crusi grows with your child - and family - and transforms from a bassinet stroller to an inline double. The Carrycot and Seat (the same used on the Xplory) rest high on the stroller to encourage bonding and communication between baby and parent. The Carrycot is luxurious and roomy for baby's ultimate comfort and the specially designed Crusi Sibling Seat fits below the Carrycot or Crusi Seat to create an inline double. The stroller has a large storage basket, lockable front swivel wheels and soft suspension for a smooth ride.
- Suitable from birth
- Sibling seat option creates double stroller
- Maximum weight: 33 pounds (single) and 66 pounds (double)
- Parent facing or outward facing seat
- 5 positions from flat recline to upright high chair position
- Chassis weight: 19 pounds
- Chassis with Carry Cot weight: 30 pounds
- Chassis with Xplory® & Crusi Seat weight: 28.2 pounds
- Color options: Brown, Navy, Dark Navy, Purple, Beige, Light Green, Black Melange
The Stokke Scoot is the brand's stylish answer to the lightweight stroller. It's easy to push, has a quick one-handed fold and has a handle for easy transport.
- 2 way rear and front facing seat
- 4 position recline and upright position
- Suitable for cafe or high chair substitute
- One handed compact fold
- Height adjustable handle
- Soft suspension: Easy to stroll on rough and uneven surfaces
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Extra roomy cargo basket
- Stroller weight: 22 pounds
- Color options: Brown, Red, Dark Navy, Purple, Beige, Light Green, Black Melange
Stokke Crusi & Stokke Scoot Images
Scroll through the gallery to see more images of the new Stokke strollers.
Shop! The Crusi and Scoot will be available in Europe in November, but US customers will have to wait for the early 2013 release.