With all of the excitement of the back-to-school season, there is one subject that we can't avoid: lice. In fact, according to Vamousse, "head lice infestation is the most frequent health issue (after the common cold) facing children under 12 (estimated 12 million cases reported in the U.S. annually)."
As awful as it is to get lice (and to see our children experience it), we can now all breathe a sign of relief with the innovative and safe treatment options from Vamousse. As a brand whose motto is to "win the war against head lice," Vamousse offers a pesticide-free solution that can kill lice before they lay their eggs. A safe formula for kids safe for kids 2+, Vamousse is a non-toxic and pesticide-free formula that kills lice and nits with a single minute application.
This includes an arsenal of products such as their Vamousse Head Lice Treatment, easy-to-use mousse formula that is designated to work in just 15 minutes to kill lice and their eggs and the Vamousse Preventative Shampoo, a formula that works to prevent infestation as it leaves your kids' hair clean and fresh.
Additionally, Anna Warren, mom & owner of the Asheville Lice Treatment Center in North Carolina, shared five facts and tips can help you save time and money, not to mention the misuse of potentially harmful pesticides:
The Best Japanese Beauty Products
I am sure most of you have heard about K-Beauty at this point. A K-Beauty skincare regimen involves numerous steps from cleansing, to toning and various levels of moisturizing. It is involved but yields serious results. With that being said, maybe you can’t commit to a routine ...read more
Stylish Beach Accessories for a Day in the Sun, Sand, and Surf
I've been coveting this Eugenia Kim sun hat that's been all over Instagram for the past two months. With a wide-brim and the words "Do Not Disturb" embroidered on the front, it's the ideal accessory for a quiet day of reading on the beach. Built-in shade, some peaceful privacy, ...read more
How to Get Your Child Involved in Ski Racing
Do you ever watch the Winter Olympics with your family? We sure do at this house. Seeing the ski racers fly down the mountains was a big part of what attracted our girls to ski racing, but the biggest draw was friendship and time spent in the snow. If you are wondering how to get ...read more
- Today’s pesticide-based products have become largely ineffective. Lice have developed resistance to many of the OTC treatments that have been around for years and in certain areas of the country (e.g. Florida), these “super lice” are the norm.
- If the treatment you use does not kill nits (eggs), it won’t work. The lice life cycle can be difficult to break because nits are hard to eradicate, often leading to prolonged infestations and a frustrating series of treatments with chemical products that can be harmful if overused. Some moms even resort to shaving their kids heads in frustration as various remedies fail.
- Recent breakthroughs in pesticide-free products kill lice and nits. These innovations in lice treatment options have led to effective, pesticide-free consumer products that can eradicate and prevent lice infestation, even among the pesticide-resistant super lice. One such product is Vamousse (www.vamousselice.com) - non-toxic and pesticide-free,safe for kids2+ and 100% effectiveagainstlice and nits with a single15minuteapplication(nomoreretreatments!). Vamousse is made in the U.S. and is available at Walmart and on Amazon.com and drugstore.com.
- A lice comb should always be used to remove all lice and nits. Use a professional-grade steel lice comb to ensure that hair is completely free of any lice and nits post treatment (Vamousse comes packaged with one). In fact, a full comb-out “check” performed weekly on your kids is a good habit to start.
- Using preventative shampoo can break the life cycle. A shampoo that kills licebefore they can lay eggs is critical for closing the “bridge” from one head to another. Vamousse offers a preventative shampoo that can be used daily.The entire family can use after an outbreak or as prep and much needed peace of mind for a sleepover or play date.
Check out this informative video below on how to use Vamousse and get rid of lice quickly and effectively this year:
This is a sponsored post.