With all of the excitement of the back-to-school season, there is one subject that we can't avoid: lice. In fact, according to Vamousse, "head lice infestation is the most frequent health issue (after the common cold) facing children under 12 (estimated 12 million cases reported in the U.S. annually)."
As awful as it is to get lice (and to see our children experience it), we can now all breathe a sign of relief with the innovative and safe treatment options from Vamousse. As a brand whose motto is to "win the war against head lice," Vamousse offers a pesticide-free solution that can kill lice before they lay their eggs. A safe formula for kids safe for kids 2+, Vamousse is a non-toxic and pesticide-free formula that kills lice and nits with a single minute application.
This includes an arsenal of products such as their Vamousse Head Lice Treatment, easy-to-use mousse formula that is designated to work in just 15 minutes to kill lice and their eggs and the Vamousse Preventative Shampoo, a formula that works to prevent infestation as it leaves your kids' hair clean and fresh.
Additionally, Anna Warren, mom & owner of the Asheville Lice Treatment Center in North Carolina, shared five facts and tips can help you save time and money, not to mention the misuse of potentially harmful pesticides:
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
- Today’s pesticide-based products have become largely ineffective. Lice have developed resistance to many of the OTC treatments that have been around for years and in certain areas of the country (e.g. Florida), these “super lice” are the norm.
- If the treatment you use does not kill nits (eggs), it won’t work. The lice life cycle can be difficult to break because nits are hard to eradicate, often leading to prolonged infestations and a frustrating series of treatments with chemical products that can be harmful if overused. Some moms even resort to shaving their kids heads in frustration as various remedies fail.
- Recent breakthroughs in pesticide-free products kill lice and nits. These innovations in lice treatment options have led to effective, pesticide-free consumer products that can eradicate and prevent lice infestation, even among the pesticide-resistant super lice. One such product is Vamousse (www.vamousselice.com) - non-toxic and pesticide-free,safe for kids2+ and 100% effectiveagainstlice and nits with a single15minuteapplication(nomoreretreatments!). Vamousse is made in the U.S. and is available at Walmart and on Amazon.com and drugstore.com.
- A lice comb should always be used to remove all lice and nits. Use a professional-grade steel lice comb to ensure that hair is completely free of any lice and nits post treatment (Vamousse comes packaged with one). In fact, a full comb-out “check” performed weekly on your kids is a good habit to start.
- Using preventative shampoo can break the life cycle. A shampoo that kills licebefore they can lay eggs is critical for closing the “bridge” from one head to another. Vamousse offers a preventative shampoo that can be used daily.The entire family can use after an outbreak or as prep and much needed peace of mind for a sleepover or play date.
Check out this informative video below on how to use Vamousse and get rid of lice quickly and effectively this year:
This is a sponsored post.