As summer is winding down, we are still enjoying the beautiful weather with our families. This includes lunch at the park or picnics at the beach. To get ready, we have to prep for these outings by making meals in advance. With the right planning, your family’s picnic can be even sweeter Check out some of these tips from Dr. Browns on how to make your outdoor family meal a fun and delicious experience.
- Pack smart: The better organized you are for the meal, the easier the feeding and cleanup will be. To do this, choose containers and food storage items that can fit in a tote bag and allow you to save leftover food. Dr. Brown’s spill-proof Snack-A-PillarTM Stackable Snack & Dipping Cups have travel-friendly twist-and-lock lids for on-the-go meals.
- Prepare baby’s lunch: Buying prepared food for your child while out and about is not always the healthy choice. For a fresh and nutritious lunch, a food masher like Dr. Brown’s Make-A-SmashTM allows you to mash fruits and veggies in minutes while at home or on the go – even in the park.
- Bring mess-free drinks: Toddlers sure can make a mess. But training cups allow for a cleaner transition away from breast and bottle. Dr. Brown’s spill-proof Training Cups feature a Sip-Activated Valve, which keeps liquids inside except when your child actively drinks. Vibrant characters now adorn the soft-spout cups to keep mealtime fun.
- Remember a meal for your infant: If your baby has not yet started on solid foods, you’ll want to pack bottles that also provide health benefits. Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow® Standard Bottles help reduce colic, preserve vitamins and let baby feed easily. The patented internal vent system allows babies to have their breast milk or formula without fighting the negative effects of nipple collapse or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles.
- Clean up easily: You’ll want a quick and wholesome cleanup when dining outside with your little ones. Ease your worries with natural wipes that discourage harmful bacteria for your baby and your meal time items anywhere you go. Dr. Brown’s Healthy Wipes come in three designs to help clean baby’s face and nose, tooth and gums, or any pacifier or bottle that dropped during your picnic. Healthy Wipes use Xylitol, an all- natural, sugar-free alcohol derived from plants to help maintain baby’s oral and upper respiratory health.
- Soothe your little one between bites: Finally, don’t forget to bring pacifiers to keep baby happy and relaxed during your picnic. A pediatric dentist designed Dr. Brown’s PreVent® Pacifiers to help minimize the pressures inside baby’s mouth that can create dental issues like cross bites. The PreVent Pacifiers have a contoured shield and thin- stem design to soothe baby when you’re enjoying your own outdoor lunch.
The Best Japanese Beauty Products
I am sure most of you have heard about K-Beauty at this point. A K-Beauty skincare regimen involves numerous steps from cleansing, to toning and various levels of moisturizing. It is involved but yields serious results. With that being said, maybe you can’t commit to a routine ...read more
Stylish Beach Accessories for a Day in the Sun, Sand, and Surf
I've been coveting this Eugenia Kim sun hat that's been all over Instagram for the past two months. With a wide-brim and the words "Do Not Disturb" embroidered on the front, it's the ideal accessory for a quiet day of reading on the beach. Built-in shade, some peaceful privacy, ...read more
How to Get Your Child Involved in Ski Racing
Do you ever watch the Winter Olympics with your family? We sure do at this house. Seeing the ski racers fly down the mountains was a big part of what attracted our girls to ski racing, but the biggest draw was friendship and time spent in the snow. If you are wondering how to get ...read more
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples for review.