FitBump is proud to join Little Swappies on Sunday, October 20 at Pier 57 for their Kids Day for a Cause benefiting Cookies for Kids Cancer. This fun-filled event will take place from 11AM to 5PM and will feature activities, classes, and a pop-up marketplace the whole family can enjoy.
This is a FREE event with 100% of all donations for classes and cookie sale proceeds going directly to Cookies for Kids Cancer, a locally based not-for-profit organization that raises funds to support research for new and improved therapies for pediatric cancers.
Some highlights of the event include:
- Morning yoga session with Yoga 216
- Interval workout led by a Body Space Fitness certified personal trainer
- Talks with nutritionist Stephanie Middleberg, Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist Corinne Kohrherr, and organic beauty expert Grace Lee
- Shop maternity activewear that expands/retracts pre and post-baby
- Sample treats from FitBumps organic, farm-to-table meal delivery program
- Ongoing activities & event highlights include:
- Face painting and and temporary tattoos with UrbanSitter
- Kids at Work toddler play area art and sensory play for 12 mos 4 years. Dress for mess!
- Stroller cleaning with CleanBeeBaby
- Raffle prize giveaways
For more information on FitBumps tent activities, contact email@example.com. To learn more about kids classes and activities as well as additional brands participating in the pop-up marketplace, visit http://littleswappies.com/events/kids-day/
Momtrends was not paid for this post