FitBump is proud to join Little Swappies on Sunday, October 20 at Pier 57 for their “Kids Day for a Cause” benefiting Cookies for Kids’ Cancer. This fun-filled event will take place from 11AM to 5PM and will feature activities, classes, and a pop-up marketplace the whole family can enjoy.
This is a FREE event with 100% of all donations for classes and cookie sale proceeds going directly to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer, a locally based not-for-profit organization that raises funds to support research for new and improved therapies for pediatric cancers.
Some highlights of the event include:
We Found The Best Portable Blender for Smoothies
Our family runs on smoothies. The whir of a blender is our morning serenade. With a house full of athletes, we need a blender that can keep up with us. I'm thrilled to say we found the best portable blender for smoothies--you've got to check out the BlendJet 2. Related: Brain ...read more
How to Style a Blanket Coat for Fall
Jeans and boots have become a cornerstone of my fall wardrobe. I've been looking for a cozy way to update my fall outfits and it was as easy as adding a layer. Try a blanket coat this autumn to stay warm in style. Related: The coolest sunglasses for moms right now Cozy Up With a ...read more
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
- Morning yoga session with Yoga 216
- Interval workout led by a Body Space Fitness certified personal trainer
- Talks with nutritionist Stephanie Middleberg, Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist Corinne Kohrherr, and organic beauty expert Grace Lee
- Shop maternity activewear that expands/retracts pre and post-baby
- Sample treats from FitBump’s organic, farm-to-table meal delivery program
- Ongoing activities & event highlights include:
- Face painting and and temporary tattoos with UrbanSitter
- Kids at Work toddler play area – art and sensory play for 12 mos – 4 years. Dress for mess!
- Stroller cleaning with CleanBeeBaby
- Raffle prize giveaways
For more information on FitBump’s tent activities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about kids classes and activities as well as additional brands participating in the pop-up marketplace, visit http://littleswappies.com/events/kids-day/
Momtrends was not paid for this post