FitBump is proud to join Little Swappies on Sunday, October 20 at Pier 57 for their “Kids Day for a Cause” benefiting Cookies for Kids’ Cancer. This fun-filled event will take place from 11AM to 5PM and will feature activities, classes, and a pop-up marketplace the whole family can enjoy.
This is a FREE event with 100% of all donations for classes and cookie sale proceeds going directly to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer, a locally based not-for-profit organization that raises funds to support research for new and improved therapies for pediatric cancers.
Some highlights of the event include:
5 Pretty Ways To Organize Your Jewelry
I admit - I'm guilt. Despite my best efforts, my "jewelry drawer" has become a tangled mess of necklaces, bracelets and earrings. This cluttered collection not only makes it hard to see what I have, but difficult to untangle the pieces I do want to wear! This summer, I'm ...read more
This Year's Coolest Jumbo Pool Floats
Pool season is almost here! I can't wait to relax, read a book, and sip a cocktail while lazily drifting in an oversized float. (Just kidding, I have two toddlers--but a swim mama can dream, right?). If you've got a staycation planned, check out this year's coolest jumbo pool ...read more
Crystal Clear and Pristine: Pool-Cleaning Tips
Tropical Storm Isaiah gave us quite the midsummer surprise here in the suburbs of New York City. We just got our power back on after a whole week of darkness! With trees down, debris everywhere, and lots of uncertainty, one thing we forgot to check on: our above ground Intex ...read more
- Morning yoga session with Yoga 216
- Interval workout led by a Body Space Fitness certified personal trainer
- Talks with nutritionist Stephanie Middleberg, Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist Corinne Kohrherr, and organic beauty expert Grace Lee
- Shop maternity activewear that expands/retracts pre and post-baby
- Sample treats from FitBump’s organic, farm-to-table meal delivery program
- Ongoing activities & event highlights include:
- Face painting and and temporary tattoos with UrbanSitter
- Kids at Work toddler play area – art and sensory play for 12 mos – 4 years. Dress for mess!
- Stroller cleaning with CleanBeeBaby
- Raffle prize giveaways
For more information on FitBump’s tent activities, contact email@example.com. To learn more about kids classes and activities as well as additional brands participating in the pop-up marketplace, visit http://littleswappies.com/events/kids-day/
Momtrends was not paid for this post