As you prepare to trim the tree and hang your stockings with care, dont forget to put a little holiday cheer in the air. Now you can help a child in your life experience the magic of Christmas with the help of the U.S. Postal Services Letters from Santa program. For a limited time, kids can receive a personalized letter from Santa that includes a special North Pole postmark.
Heres how it works:
1. Write a personalized letter to a child from Santa Claus and sign it From Santa.
2. Insert the letter into an envelope and address it to the child.
3. Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE to the envelope.
4. Ensure a First-Class stamp is affixed to the envelope.
5. Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK POSTMASTER
4141 POSTMARK DR.
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
6. Santas helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest!
All Letters from Santa must be mailed to the Anchorage, AK, postmasterno later than Dec. 10, 2013.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.