As you prepare to trim the tree and hang your stockings with care, don’t forget to put a little holiday cheer in the air. Now you can help a child in your life experience the magic of Christmas with the help of the U.S. Postal Service’s Letters from Santa program. For a limited time, kids can receive a personalized letter from “Santa” that includes a special “North Pole” postmark.
Here’s how it works:
1. Write a personalized letter to a child from Santa Claus and sign it “From Santa.”
2. Insert the letter into an envelope and address it to the child.
3. Add the return address: “SANTA, NORTH POLE” to the envelope.
4. Ensure a First-Class stamp is affixed to the envelope.
5 Pretty Ways To Organize Your Jewelry
I admit - I'm guilt. Despite my best efforts, my "jewelry drawer" has become a tangled mess of necklaces, bracelets and earrings. This cluttered collection not only makes it hard to see what I have, but difficult to untangle the pieces I do want to wear! This summer, I'm ...read more
This Year's Coolest Jumbo Pool Floats
Pool season is almost here! I can't wait to relax, read a book, and sip a cocktail while lazily drifting in an oversized float. (Just kidding, I have two toddlers--but a swim mama can dream, right?). If you've got a staycation planned, check out this year's coolest jumbo pool ...read more
Crystal Clear and Pristine: Pool-Cleaning Tips
Tropical Storm Isaiah gave us quite the midsummer surprise here in the suburbs of New York City. We just got our power back on after a whole week of darkness! With trees down, debris everywhere, and lots of uncertainty, one thing we forgot to check on: our above ground Intex ...read more
5. Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK POSTMASTER
4141 POSTMARK DR.
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
6. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest!
All “Letters from Santa” must be mailed to the Anchorage, AK, postmasterno later than Dec. 10, 2013.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.