We are in Halloween planning mode and help us out we are looking to Epicurious.com with their top culinary and entertaining ideas that will get your Halloween off to a spooky start. Below are a few ideas that will excite goblins of all ages; topics include:
- Throw a Zombie Party Elicit shrieks and skin-crawling good times with the most hauntingly delicious dishes and drinks for an adults-only soirée or a party fit for kids of all ages
- Await the arrival of bogeyman Michael Myers in Halloween or the Devil himself in The Exorcistwith these Halloween-night movie menus
- Pumpkin Carving 101 Craft impressive Halloween jack-o'-lanterns with easy design, carving, and cleanup tips.
- Kids' Halloween Costumes Inspired by Food Easy trick-or-treat costumes you can make yourself with our DIY tips and tricks
- Terrifying (and absolutely tasty) Treats From Zombie Cupcakes to Monster Eyeballs, Epicurious rounds up Halloweens scariest snacks.
Additional recipes and stories are available Epicurious.com
Momtrends was not paid for this post.