Did you know that today is National Cereal Day. In honor of this simple and healthy breakfast food option, we are sharing some tips on how to celebrate from Nature's Path as well as some of our favorite products to enjoy a hearty bowl this weekend.
1. Create a Cereal Bar: Surprise and delight family and friends with a make-your-own cereal bar. It’s simple. Put out large bowls of your favorite cereals, such as EnviroKidz Gorilla Munch for the youngsters and delicious and nutritious granolas and flakes for the whole family, such as Nature’s Path Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola or Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla for those who are gluten-free. In smaller bowls, have slices of cut fruit and fun toppings such as dried cranberries, raisins and coconut flakes. Include bowls of Greek yogurt, organic milk or almond milk, fresh juice and you’ll have a celebration that will bowl them over. Here are a few inspirational ideas from CatchMyParty and LittleMissParty.
2. Look outside the bowl and celebrate Cereal Day with muffins made with crunchy, yummy Nature’s Path granola goodness, hot from the oven and bursting with yum.
New Victory Announces a New Season of Shows
We know you're busy planning picnics and summer outings, but we wanted to let you know that The New Victory just announced their new season and it looks fantastic. We thought you'd like a sneak peek of what's in store! Each year the New Vic theater brings culture to tourists and ...read more
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
3. Use your favorite bowls. To enjoy your cereal we love the new bowls from loaf - especially their breakfast in bed collection where you can relax with your morning cereal.
5. It’s After School Snack Time or Work Break Munch Madness: dinner is still a long way off but we have the perfect way to celebrate the day and fill them up with good food that is nutritious, delicious and won’t spoil dinner: grab a banana for an infusion of energy and potassium, dip in almond butter for protein goodness then do the cereal roll by dipping the banana/almond butter duo into some of your favorite cereals for crunchy munchy snack-aliciousness.
6. Cereal for Dinner: Are you one that has the not-so-guilty pleasure of loving cereal for dinner? You can also have a familycereal nighttime celebration with hearty, healthy and oh-so-satisfying squash soup made with Smartbran for smart bodies.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples to celebrate.