Did you know that today is National Cereal Day. In honor of this simple and healthy breakfast food option, we are sharing some tips on how to celebrate from Nature's Path as well as some of our favorite products to enjoy a hearty bowl this weekend.
1. Create a Cereal Bar: Surprise and delight family and friends with a make-your-own cereal bar. It’s simple. Put out large bowls of your favorite cereals, such as EnviroKidz Gorilla Munch for the youngsters and delicious and nutritious granolas and flakes for the whole family, such as Nature’s Path Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola or Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla for those who are gluten-free. In smaller bowls, have slices of cut fruit and fun toppings such as dried cranberries, raisins and coconut flakes. Include bowls of Greek yogurt, organic milk or almond milk, fresh juice and you’ll have a celebration that will bowl them over. Here are a few inspirational ideas from CatchMyParty and LittleMissParty.
2. Look outside the bowl and celebrate Cereal Day with muffins made with crunchy, yummy Nature’s Path granola goodness, hot from the oven and bursting with yum.
The Best Ski Socks for Women
Warm feet make the ski day so much more fun. Investing in good ski socks can improve your time on snow. We're sharing our picks for the best ski socks for women. Decide on the thickness and compression you need and then stock up. The 10 Best Ski Socks for Women Check out our ...read more
10 Things to Do on Your Okemo Ski Vacation
This popular East Coast ski resort has been helping families create snowy fun with families for decades. A few years ago Vail Resorts bought the property and has continues to invest in the family-friendly fun. They focus on getting kids and outdoors - because ski moms know the ...read more
Plan a Family King Pine Ski Vacation
Some of my favorite travel memories involve being outdoors in the snow with my girls. We have the best time on the lifts telling stories and plotting our perfect runs (and the perfect hot cocoa break). I work hard to carve out vacation time with the kids--time to connect and make ...read more
3. Use your favorite bowls. To enjoy your cereal we love the new bowls from loaf - especially their breakfast in bed collection where you can relax with your morning cereal.
5. It’s After School Snack Time or Work Break Munch Madness: dinner is still a long way off but we have the perfect way to celebrate the day and fill them up with good food that is nutritious, delicious and won’t spoil dinner: grab a banana for an infusion of energy and potassium, dip in almond butter for protein goodness then do the cereal roll by dipping the banana/almond butter duo into some of your favorite cereals for crunchy munchy snack-aliciousness.
6. Cereal for Dinner: Are you one that has the not-so-guilty pleasure of loving cereal for dinner? You can also have a familycereal nighttime celebration with hearty, healthy and oh-so-satisfying squash soup made with Smartbran for smart bodies.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples to celebrate.