A smile is compromised by the feelings of joy and contentment, projecting more than just the gleam of a few teeth. However many individuals are faced with the challenges of a confident smile due to his or her teeth-driven insecurities. From stained teeth, tooth loss, gum diseases to sensitivities, Dr. Bob, The Drugless Doctor shares tips to overcome smile-aches.
10 Foods for a Healthy Confident Smile:
1. Carrots an excellent source of Natural Fluoride.
2. Red, Yellow and orange bell pepper a source of Vitamin C for healthy gums.
3. Sea Vegetables a source of iodine for optimal thyroid health--preventing yellow teeth.
4. Beets support liver health and natural detoxification for a smooth tongue.
5. Kale provides a natural source of calcium for strong teeth structure.
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
Women’s Ski World Cup Returns to Killington 2021
In our house, we celebrate the arrival of winter, and we love girls who ski fast! I'm so excited that World Cup skiing is returning to the East Coast. Killington 2021 Women’s Ski World Cup Tickets are on sale now. We attended the races two years ago and the experience was ...read more
Opening Days for Colorado Ski Resorts
Today I put the snow tires back on my SUV, and that means ski season is coming. In fact, I can see snow at the top of Lincoln Peak here in Sugarbush. And there's more news, out West, they are already open at A-Basin. Here's the scoop on openings as you start to plan your ski ...read more
6. Ginger root for a healthy digestion and great breath.
7. Celery source of minerals.
8. Apple slices for palate and teeth cleansing.
9. Eggs, onions and garlic source of sulfur for strong tissues.
10. Sesame seeds and almonds a calcium and protein addition for healthy teeth structure.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.