With the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics underway, Mattel is celebrating by introducing the Barbie I Can Be Ice Skater doll. Cheering on U.S.A. in style, Barbie Ice Skater dons her skates for Barbie fans to create their own Olympic gold medal winning skating routines.
Decked out in pink, with her first place trophy, Barbie Ice Skater just might steal the show and hearts of fans throughout the country.
Available now on Amazon and at Target stores nationwide, Barbie Ice Skater joins a long line of sports-themed Barbies including some former favorites listed below:
- Baseball Player Barbie (1993)
- Downhill Skier Barbie (1975)
- Gymnastics Coach Barbie (2009)
- Ice Capades Barbie (1989)
- · Olympic Athlete Barbie (1975)
- Olympic Gymnast Barbie (1996)
- Olympic Swimmer Barbie (2000)
- Professional WNBA Basketball Player Barbie (1998)
- Race Car Driver Barbie (2008)
- Snowboarder Barbie (2010)
- Soccer Coach Barbie (2008)
- Womens World Cup Soccer Player (1999)
Momtrends was not paid for this post.