We've rounded up the best desserts and drinks to celebrate the Fourth of July - or any patriotic holiday. As you can imagine you'll find lots of blueberries and strawberries. Delish and festive.
1. Fourth of July Sundaes from Annabel Karmel
2. July 4th Layered Drink from In Katrina's Kitchen
3. Red, White & Blue Trifle from Skinny Taste
4. Patriotic Red White & Blue JELL-O Fruit Parfait at Oh My! Sugar High
5. American Flag Pull Apart Cupcakes via RachaelRay.com
6. Watermelon Ice Cubes from Rachael Ray
7. Red, White & Blue Sangria from Recipe Girl
Not to toot our own horn but we also happen to think our Bourbon Slush is the perfect drink for the holidays! Make a batch this weekend, freeze it and scoop it out and serve to please a crowd. YUM!
And here's another dessert idea: Star Marshmallow Peanut Butter Surprise Mini Brownies.
Do you have any special sweet treats you make to celebrate the Fourth?