With the 4th of July just around the corner (and kids home from school and getting antsy) I thought this would be a great time to share some cute and fun crafts you can do with your kids to celebrate this wonderful American holiday.
The 4th of July is such a fun holiday and the kids are sure to love these patriotic crafts. I know my preschool daughter and I will enjoy doing these crafts! I think that decorating the bikes and having a block parade with neighborhood kids would be a blast and I can just picture her dancing around with that crown on and waving those patriotic wands!
Happy Independence Day to all you Shopping (and crafting) Mamas and kids!
1. Firecracker Crowns (Spoonful)
2. Tie Dyed Shirt (I love to create)
3. Sidewalk Chalk Stars (Alpha Mom)
4. Popsicle Stick Flags (Ginger Snap Crafts)
5. Decorative Bike Parade (Martha Stewart)
6. Beaded Suncatcher (Thirty Handmade Days)
7. Confetti Rockets (Alpha Mom)
8. Patriotic Wands (Buggy and Buddy)
9. Patriotic Candle Holder (My Little Me)
10. Firework Painting (Juggling With Kids)