Here's the deal: a walker is a great investment when your baby starts cruising. A good walker provides sturdy support for little ones to lean on as they push and cruise around the house; most are recommended for children starting at 12 months. Many walkers do double duty and also serve as a "wagon" so your toddler can move tow toys. Some have built in toys that entertain independent of the walker function. And some even transform from walker to ride on toy to last beyond the early toddling stage. Depending on the brand and features, prices range from $20 to $175 and beyond.
The Best Walkers for Babies and Toddlers
We've rounded up 10 Awesome Walkers for Baby ranging from basic to splurge. Scroll through to check them out.
Best Anti-Aging Hair Care Products
I have always had a thick mane of wild, wavy hair. It bugged me when I was younger because I forever tried to tame it into a blowout on my own instead of owning my waves. I typically save blowouts for the professionals now and go with my natural texture at home, haha! That being ...read more
21 Perfect Summer Cocktails
Summer is HERE! Cheers to that! We are embracing the relaxed atmosphere that Summer brings. Mamas, let down your hair and enjoy the little things in life, like cocktail umbrellas and margarita salt. To help get you in the mood for summer relaxation we've done some research and ...read more
Home Chef Pork Buying Basics
Nothing offers the smoker more versatility than the humble pig. Every cut off the pig is smoker friendly, and delivers a different delicious flavor to suit every taste. In his new book, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoking Foods, Chef Ted Reader breaks down the different cuts of ...read more
- 1-2-3 Grow With Me ($120). Transforms from walker to ride on toy to buggy.
- Glodos Flap ($174.99). Sleek modern wooden walker with rubber wheels and fabric cargo area.
- Hape Wonder Walker ($79.78). Non-toxic walker with five built-in activities including knobs, gears and balls.
- Hape Zebra Walker ($59.99). Two cute zebras "gallop" when baby pushes the Hape Educo Walker.
- IKEA EKORRE Toddle Wagon / Walker ($19.99). Affordable modern walker with plenty of room to stow toys.
- Janod Original ABC Buggy Baby Walker with Blocks ($69.99). This colorful walker from French company, Janod, has ABC blocks and an abacus to entertain after baby has mastered walking.
- Manhattan Toy Stow and Go Activity Cart ($67.51). Colorful cart has built-in activities, a sturdy nylon pocket and an anti-tip braking function.
- Melissa & Doug Deluxe Chomp & Clack Alligator Push Toy ($32.95). The brightly colored walker delights baby's senses with alligators that make noise as baby pushes them along.
- PlanToys Baby Walker and Blocks ($56.20). The handle on this PlanToys Walker can be adjusted to different heights and stiffness as baby's walking skills improve. Comes with 24 blocks.
- VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker ($33.24). Activity panel can be removed from the Walker for play on the floor. Easily attaches to walker for fun on the move.