I have a confession to make. I tried Rosé for the first time with the Momtrends team last summer. I know right, crazy?! For some reason I was always a little nervous about trying it. I always stuck to reds or whites (or margaritas). But, once I had that first glass of Rosé I was glad I did.
Now, I'm all about the Rosé. I even recently got my husband on board during our latest picnic in the park. I decided to sweeten things up this summer with these Rosé Wine Popsicles.
It took a few different times mixing these up to get the right balance of sweetness that you want in a popsicle but I think I've figured it out. Now that summer is here I definitely see these popsicles becoming my new guilty indulgence while I'm checking off books on this summer reading list and watching the kiddos splash in the sprinklers in the backyard.
These wine popsicles are full of strawberries, Rosé wine and just the right amount of sweetness to balance it all out.
Keeping your New Year's resolutions
The New Year is off to a fresh start, and many of us are committed to doing something or many things with more intention this year. But it's tough to stay on track. In fact, “Quitters Day”, which falls on January 14th this year, is the day when most people give up. How can you ...read more
Kids in the Kitchen: Mini Banana Waffle Pies With Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
School has started back for many (us included!), and today's Kid's in the Kitchen recipe makes for a perfect breakfast or after-school snack. We made ours for an after-school snack the other day and my second grader loved it. We call this recipe Mini Banana Waffle Pies With ...read more
The Best Overnight French Toast Recipe
We've hit the winter lull--that lengthy stretch of season with no plans, no parties, nothing to do, and nowhere to go. I have to admit that at first, I welcomed the quiet obligation-free weekends of January. After the nonstop hustle-bustle pace of November and December, my family ...read more
Perfect Summer Rosé Wine Popsicle Recipe
- 1/2 bottle of Rosé wine
- strawberries, sliced - about 1/2 pint
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Perfect Summer Rosé Wine Popsicle Directions
- Start by cutting the greens off of your strawberries and slicing them.
- In a small bowl mix your strawberries with the 3 tablespoons of sugar, juice of half of a lemon and your vanilla extract.
- Let the strawberries marinate for about 30 minutes to an hour to get the juices flowing.
- Get your popsicle molds and popsicle sticks ready. Add a few of the strawberries into each popsicle mold.
- Fill each mold about 3/4 inch from the top with Rosé wine.
- Top each popsicle off with the juices from the strawberry and slightly mix around in the mold.
- Add a popsicle stick and pop them in the freezer overnight.
Once they are set you have a yummy wine popsicle! Enjoy your summer!
More Wine Lovers Fun for Moms
- How to turn wine into bubbly with this kitchen hack
- Affordable Trader Joe's wine
- Sparkling rosé summer sangria cocktail recipe
Use Pinterest to save your favorite cocktail ideas. Be sure to follow our Wine Time board here.
This is not a sponsored post. This post may contain affiliate links.