I have a confession to make. I tried Rosé for the first time with the Momtrends team last summer. I know right, crazy?! For some reason I was always a little nervous about trying it. I always stuck to reds or whites (or margaritas). But, once I had that first glass of Rosé I was glad I did.
Now, I'm all about the Rosé. I even recently got my husband on board during our latest picnic in the park. I decided to sweeten things up this summer with these Rosé Wine Popsicles.
It took a few different times mixing these up to get the right balance of sweetness that you want in a popsicle but I think I've figured it out. Now that summer is here I definitely see these popsicles becoming my new guilty indulgence while I'm checking off books on this summer reading list and watching the kiddos splash in the sprinklers in the backyard.
These wine popsicles are full of strawberries, Rosé wine and just the right amount of sweetness to balance it all out.
New Victory Announces a New Season of Shows
We know you're busy planning picnics and summer outings, but we wanted to let you know that The New Victory just announced their new season and it looks fantastic. We thought you'd like a sneak peek of what's in store! Each year the New Vic theater brings culture to tourists and ...read more
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Perfect Summer Rosé Wine Popsicle Recipe
- 1/2 bottle of Rosé wine
- strawberries, sliced - about 1/2 pint
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Perfect Summer Rosé Wine Popsicle Directions
- Start by cutting the greens off of your strawberries and slicing them.
- In a small bowl mix your strawberries with the 3 tablespoons of sugar, juice of half of a lemon and your vanilla extract.
- Let the strawberries marinate for about 30 minutes to an hour to get the juices flowing.
- Get your popsicle molds and popsicle sticks ready. Add a few of the strawberries into each popsicle mold.
- Fill each mold about 3/4 inch from the top with Rosé wine.
- Top each popsicle off with the juices from the strawberry and slightly mix around in the mold.
- Add a popsicle stick and pop them in the freezer overnight.
Once they are set you have a yummy wine popsicle! Enjoy your summer!
More Wine Lovers Fun for Moms
- How to turn wine into bubbly with this kitchen hack
- Affordable Trader Joe's wine
- Sparkling rosé summer sangria cocktail recipe
Use Pinterest to save your favorite cocktail ideas. Be sure to follow our Wine Time board here.
This is not a sponsored post. This post may contain affiliate links.