I have a confession to make. I tried Rosé for the first time with the Momtrends team last summer. I know right, crazy?! For some reason I was always a little nervous about trying it. I always stuck to reds or whites (or margaritas). But, once I had that first glass of Rosé I was glad I did.
Now, I'm all about the Rosé. I even recently got my husband on board during our latest picnic in the park. I decided to sweeten things up this summer with these Rosé Wine Popsicles.
It took a few different times mixing these up to get the right balance of sweetness that you want in a popsicle but I think I've figured it out. Now that summer is here I definitely see these popsicles becoming my new guilty indulgence while I'm checking off books on this summer reading list and watching the kiddos splash in the sprinklers in the backyard.
These wine popsicles are full of strawberries, Rosé wine and just the right amount of sweetness to balance it all out.
Best Mosquito Wristband for Your Family Hikes
Do you want to know what my number one summer hiking must have is? Well, get ready because I'm giving you the lowdown on it today. You see, my family loves to hike. I mean we loooooove to hike. If there isn't a trail we can hit up while we're on vacation we are definitely not ...read more
How to Create a Cozy Reading Nook for Kids
Have a bookworm in the family? Or a struggling reader you want to encourage? Creating a cozy reading nook somewhere in your house is a great way to provide a dedicated space designed for digging into a good book. Here are the three elements of a good reading space and a few ...read more
Always brunch! And what better cocktail to have with brunch than a mimosa? With the holidays quickly approaching, gatherings will be happening more frequently as we focus more on quality time with family and friends. If you have little ones like I do, evenings can be hard to pull ...read more
Perfect Summer Rosé Wine Popsicle Recipe
- 1/2 bottle of Rosé wine
- strawberries, sliced - about 1/2 pint
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Perfect Summer Rosé Wine Popsicle Directions
- Start by cutting the greens off of your strawberries and slicing them.
- In a small bowl mix your strawberries with the 3 tablespoons of sugar, juice of half of a lemon and your vanilla extract.
- Let the strawberries marinate for about 30 minutes to an hour to get the juices flowing.
- Get your popsicle molds and popsicle sticks ready. Add a few of the strawberries into each popsicle mold.
- Fill each mold about 3/4 inch from the top with Rosé wine.
- Top each popsicle off with the juices from the strawberry and slightly mix around in the mold.
- Add a popsicle stick and pop them in the freezer overnight.
Once they are set you have a yummy wine popsicle! Enjoy your summer!
More Wine Lovers Fun for Moms
- How to turn wine into bubbly with this kitchen hack
- Affordable Trader Joe's wine
- Sparkling rosé summer sangria cocktail recipe
Use Pinterest to save your favorite cocktail ideas. Be sure to follow our Wine Time board here.
This is not a sponsored post. This post may contain affiliate links.