I'm picky about my beach towels. They need to be large and they need to resist fading and I want them to be soft. Over the years, I've found a few favorite beach towels for families that I want to share.
Our Six Favorite Beach Towels and Blankets For Families
Check out our picks for the best bets for towels to take you to the pool, ocean or lake.
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
- Lands' End Adult Printed Velour Beach Towel. Almost always on sale, Lands' End towels are roomy and colorful. I find them a great value. This umbrella print is $15.99.
- Slowtide Be Here Now. After spending long days at the beach, three friends realized there was no towel that truly fit their daily needs - so they left their corporate jobs and set out to create one. Slowtide collaborates with brands, artists, and photographers to create premium towels for surfing, yoga, travel, and more that function as a work of art. Dedicated to sustainability. $44.95
- Serena & Lily Turkish Towel. While it feels light, it's incredibly good at soaking up water. It's the perfect towel when you are packing light. Narrow and wide stripes, edged with a hand-knotted fringe, bring a splash of style. Made in the tradition of fine Turkish towels, this has a great mix of texture, with the jacquard-woven pattern on front reversing to a solid back of looped white cotton terry. A bonus: They dry FAST! $40.
- Roxy Round Towel. This fun shape is a bit hit with my teens. Plus, I like the fun flower print and fringe. Certified to be free from hundreds of harmful chemicals. Iconic surf brand, Roxy, lends their laid-back coastal vibes to designs you’ll only find at Pottery Barn Teen. $24.99
- Wildhorn Beach Blanket. For those with toddler's you'll love this roomy blanket. With the Sand Escape Beach Blanket, you can create a little oasis on the beach. A unique Patented design won’t blow away, fits your whole crew, and compresses into a small pouch for easy travel. Comes in a cool travel pouch. $29.99
- Zulily. When it comes to getting good deals on beach towels, you can't beat Zulily. This deal website often has towels at 60-70% off retail. So if you are tough on towels, start here. I love the pineapple print towels I found on my last search. $11.
MORE SUMMER STYLE FROM MOMTRENDS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite fashion posts. Be sure to follow our Summer Style board here.