I'm picky about my beach towels. They need to be large and they need to resist fading and I want them to be soft. Over the years, I've found a few favorite beach towels for families that I want to share.
Our Six Favorite Beach Towels and Blankets For Families
Check out our picks for the best bets for towels to take you to the pool, ocean or lake.
Get Ready for Summer Tea Collection Sale
Even if we all have to stay local, summer is going strong. As you head to the pool or day camp you might have noticed your kids GREW during the past year. Just in time for summer, Tea Collection is rolling out a big deal on swimwear and graphic tees for kids. I've enlisted some ...read more
The Key to a Great Overnight Oat Recipe
Working moms know the importance of meal planning. I'm getting ready for busy few weeks and I've been perfecting my fast breakfast options. I’ve been using Bob's Redmill Organic Steel Cut Oats to prepare my overnight oats for a nice, cold breakfast in the morning and I'm going to ...read more
Morning Sickness Relief with Sea-Band Mama
While pregnancy is this amazing and beautiful time in a women's life, it is also one that can wreak havoc on the body. From morning sickness to discomfort to cravings, the body that you once knew so well becomes this vessel for your baby. Of course, this is all worth it but ...read more
- Lands' End Adult Printed Velour Beach Towel. Almost always on sale, Lands' End towels are roomy and colorful. I find them a great value. This umbrella print is $15.99.
- Slowtide Be Here Now. After spending long days at the beach, three friends realized there was no towel that truly fit their daily needs - so they left their corporate jobs and set out to create one. Slowtide collaborates with brands, artists, and photographers to create premium towels for surfing, yoga, travel, and more that function as a work of art. Dedicated to sustainability. $44.95
- Serena & Lily Turkish Towel. While it feels light, it's incredibly good at soaking up water. It's the perfect towel when you are packing light. Narrow and wide stripes, edged with a hand-knotted fringe, bring a splash of style. Made in the tradition of fine Turkish towels, this has a great mix of texture, with the jacquard-woven pattern on front reversing to a solid back of looped white cotton terry. A bonus: They dry FAST! $40.
- Roxy Round Towel. This fun shape is a bit hit with my teens. Plus, I like the fun flower print and fringe. Certified to be free from hundreds of harmful chemicals. Iconic surf brand, Roxy, lends their laid-back coastal vibes to designs you’ll only find at Pottery Barn Teen. $24.99
- Wildhorn Beach Blanket. For those with toddler's you'll love this roomy blanket. With the Sand Escape Beach Blanket, you can create a little oasis on the beach. A unique Patented design won’t blow away, fits your whole crew, and compresses into a small pouch for easy travel. Comes in a cool travel pouch. $29.99
- Zulily. When it comes to getting good deals on beach towels, you can't beat Zulily. This deal website often has towels at 60-70% off retail. So if you are tough on towels, start here. I love the pineapple print towels I found on my last search. $11.
MORE SUMMER STYLE FROM MOMTRENDS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite fashion posts. Be sure to follow our Summer Style board here.