Sometimes, the sweetest gifts are the ones that are made with love. We love giving homemade gifts to teachers, neighbors and even the mailman some years! Our homemade Amaretto Hot Cocoa gift in a jar is always greeted with a smile and everyone raves about how yummy it is every time we make, and gift, it.
This recipe is quick and easy to mix together, just dump, dump, mix and put into pretty jars. Kids will love helping put this together for loved ones! You can also make this with peppermint coffee creamer or any other flavor you want to try!
Amaretto Hot Cocoa Ingredients
**This makes about 20 cups so be prepared to give a lot to friends or cut the recipe down.
- 8 cups dry milk (10oz)
- 1 lb box powdered sugar
- 16 oz can of Amaretto flavored powdered coffee creamer (I often find this at Walmart)
- 8 oz box Hershey's Cocoa powder (natural unsweetened)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
First, mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Then, you can store in an airtight container and use it as desired. Lastly, give it as a gift!
Amaretto Hot Cocoa Directions
- To serve: stir 3 heaping tablespoons of mix into about 6 oz of hot water or milk.
- Top with mini marshmallows if desired. Enjoy!
Giftable Amaretto Hot Cocoa Free Printable
Tie your jar with a pretty ribbon top it off with a piece of fabric and twine like I did. I love this warm and cozy recipe and it's so easy to make.
MORE HOLIDAYS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Write the perfect letter to Santa.
- Make a DIY Grinch Ornament
- 4 Holiday Gift Wrapping Hacks
- Free Holiday Hang Tag Printables
Use Pinterest to save your favorite gift ideas. Be sure to follow our Holiday Recipes and Crafts board here.