Looking for a new recipe for dinner? Enjoy this easy and comforting meal that both you and your kids will love. I love this recipe because it requires few fresh ingredients, most of them are pantry staples. It makes a hearty mid-week meal if you ad a salad or some steamed veggies.
Five Cheese Tortellini in Parmesan Broth Ingredients
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 35 min | Ready In: 40 min | Yields: 4 servings
Simple and small facial steamer
Does your skin need a boost this winter? This little skincare device doesn't take up much space and delivers a natural way to enhance your skin. I love it for teens and tweens as well. This simple and small facial steamer makes a great gift for anyone who loves to do facials at ...read more
When is the Best time to Get a Teen Debit Card?
Raising kids to be money smart isn't easy. I want my girls to be savvy and independent, but I don't want to give them too much freedom all at once. I'm testing out the new Greenlight debit card as a way to transition them to becoming money savvy adults. Head to Greenlight here ...read more
Keep Your Hands and Feet Warm with Canada's Most Loved Handwarmers
For all the folks out there with cold hands and toes, I have a solution that is both effective and sustainable! And, of course, it comes from a mom. Aurora heat is a small brand out of the Northwest Territories of Canada. Using sustainably resourced beaver pelts, they have ...read more
- 9oz package of fresh packaged tortellini
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 oz piece of parmesan cheese with rind
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Chives, minced
Five Cheese Tortellini in Parmesan Broth Directions
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add tortellini and cook according to instructions on package. Drain, cover and keep warm.
- In a medium pot, combine broth, bay leaf, parmesan cheese and a few cracks of black pepper. Simmer gently for 25-30 minutes until cheese is fragrant. Remove cheese and bay leaf, add lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Split tortellini between four bowls and ladle parmesan broth over the pasta. Serve immediately with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of chives.
MORE WARM UP RECIPES FROM MOMTRENDS
- Crave worthy crockpot dip recipes
- Soup is on...our favorite soups
- 5 mouth watering grilled cheese recipes
Save your favorite ideas on Pinterest and be sure to follow our board Ski Mom Stuff for more winter food and drink ideas.
Momtrends was not paid for this post