Whew, it's been a minute and the moms all need to be celebrated. Many of the moms we know are working hybrid schedules and taking on more responsibilities than ever. Many of us are sandwiched between taking care of kids AND our parents. In a nutshell, moms need to be celebrated this holiday season. We've gathered our Best Holiday Gifts for Mom in an assortment of categories and for a variety of budgets.
- MixBook Photo Books: Help mom relive the moments that made this year so special. Rated #1 in photo books, with hundreds of stunning designs to choose from, Mixbook has made it easier and more fun to turn those meaningful moments into beautifully crafted photo gifts mom will cherish forever! Get up to 50% off your first order. Download the app or visit Mixbook.com.
- DryBar Single Shot Dryer: Blow-drying has never been easier! The Single Shot combines the hot air of a blow-dryer with the structure of a round brush to create a smooth, shiny blowout with tons of volume in one quick, simple step. 2.25" round shape is perfect for shorter hair styles and creating loose waves and curls .3 temperature settings (cool/medium/high) allows for customized styling of all hair types. ($150). Get it on Amazon here (note this is an Amazon Affiliate link)
- Silver Locket from Pictures on Gold: This year build mom a Sterling Silver 2-Picture Heart Locket ($140.90). Start by choosing the metal and size. Then add a birthstone and upload photos. Pictures on Gold will engrave the photo directly onto the locket. Personalize jewelry is one of my absolute favorite things to gift. It’s worn close to the skin and is imbued with meaning and nostalgia. This holiday, we are all looking to connect with loved ones in creative ways. Creating a piece with Pictures on Gold is the ideal gift for mom. Customize and create your 18-inch Sterling Silver Box Chain here.
- MomAgenda Day Planners: Plan your day with a beautiful new dayplanner. We love the Self Care version. Everything from MomAgenda has a unique layout with separate space for mom and up to four kids. Luxurious, heavy-stock paper and plenty of space for notes round out this daily planner, that's sure to become an essential tool for prioritizing your self-care. Get your planners on MomAgenda here
- Nood Laser: Safely remove unwanted hair with The Flasher 2.0 by Nood. We’ve developed the highest intensity lamp that can effectively target the melanin in your hair follicle without irritating sensitive skin.Works everywhere that hair grows, including bikini, Brazilian, underarms, legs, and face. Start seeing results in 2-3 weeks and permanent hair removal in 6-8 weeks. ($189) Get the Flasher 2.0 here
- Beaver Skin Warmers: Aurora hand Warmers are mede of beaver skin and a a natural way to keep hands and feet warm. Place the cozy side by your skin for natural insulation and warmth. Traditional Bundle, $244.95. Shop Aurora Heat here and use code: SKIMOMSFUN for 15% off.
- Sheepskin Slippers: Super soft and plush, the EMU Australia Jolie is a warm, women’s suede slipper lined with natural Australian sheepskin. A classic mule design, the slippers make easy wearing and the dual layer outsole allows indoor and outdoor wearing. ($79.95) Get them on Emu Australia here.
- Fab Fit Fun Box: Give the best in home goods, fashion, wellness, beauty and more – all picked for the season and delivered to your door 4x a year! The winter box has a value of up to $300, and you can get your first season of membership for only $49.99 with my code: MOMTRENDS. Shop FitFabFun.com here.
- Pieper Fleece: Meet your closet’s newest staple. This cozy quarter zip fleece made from recycled fabrics is as chic as it is practical. Wear it anywhere and everywhere. Just make sure you never leave it at home. Pieper Fleece ($195) Shop Halfdays here.
Take a Closer Look at Our Favorite Gifts
We’re giving away an amazing bundle for one lucky mom. Our Momtrends Gift Guide Giveaway for mom includes:
Home Edit You Need a Bar Cart
We made it!Yes kids, we made it through the first holiday of the holiday season. Technically yes, Halloween is a holiday but it's not one of the BIG holidays. In my household, Halloween usually entails sitting around with a bottle of wine, shooing teenagers with pillowcase candy ...read more
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Ski Moms
We've rounded up a dozen stocking stuffers ideas for you to give to skiers and snowboarders. Related: Holiday gift guide for skiers and riders 10 Great Stocking Stuffers for Skiers and Riders We've got more than 20 ideas to share for stocking stuffers. Many are $10 and under. Of ...read more
Simple and small facial steamer
Does your skin need a boost this winter? This little skincare device doesn't take up much space and delivers a natural way to enhance your skin. I love it for teens and tweens as well. This simple and small facial steamer makes a great gift for anyone who loves to do facials at ...read more
- Pictures on Gold Build Your Own Sterling Silver 2 Photo Heart Locket. ($140)
- MixBooks Gift Card $100
- Amazon Gift Card $50
MORE GIFT HELP FROM MOMTRENDS
- Gift Guide for Teens
- Gift Guide for Dogs
- Holiday Hostess Gifts
- Gift Guide for Grandparents
- Gift Guide for Kids
MORE FROM MOMTRENDS FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite gift ideas. Be sure to follow our Holiday Recipes and Crafts board here.
The Holiday Gifts Guides are a mix of sponsored picks and Editor's picks, this post is loaded with affiliate links. When you purchase with our links, you support Momtrends.