We've rounded up the best desserts and drinks to celebrate the Fourth of July - or any patriotic holiday. As you can imagine you'll find lots of blueberries and strawberries. Delish and festive.
Related: DIY 4th of July flower bouquet
I get so much inspiration online. When it comes to menu planning, I used my favorite influencers to give me ideas like these awesome Cherry Bars that are perfect for the 4th of July. I save my ideas in Pinterest and then plan my menus accordingly.
7 Festive Fourth of July Desserts & Drinks
- Fourth of July Sundaes from Annabel Karmel
- July 4th Layered Drink from In Katrina's Kitchen
- Red, White & Blue Trifle from Skinny Taste
- Patriotic Red White & Blue JELL-O Fruit Parfait at Oh My! Sugar High
- American Flag Pull Apart Cupcakes via Iambaker
- Watermelon Ice Cubes from Rachael Ray
- Red, White & Blue Sangria from Recipe Girl
Do you have any special sweet treats you make to celebrate the Fourth?
MORE 4TH OF JULY IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite ideas for summer fun. Be sure to follow our 4th-of-July board for more inspiration.