Ahh, Christmas morning! There is nothing better than waking up to see that Santa has arrived, everyone is looking festive in their Christmas jammies, and the house smells delicious! Time to open presents, enjoy being with family, and watch the magic of Christmas unfold. We love making breakfast in the crockpot the night before so we don't miss any of the present opening action. Savory and sweet these Crockpot Breakfasts are prefect for Christmas morning.
Related: 31 hot chocolate ideas for winter
13 Crock Pot Breakfasts for Christmas Morning
Our favorite crockpot is the 6 quart programmable cook and carry and it's currently on sale!
We hope you and your family enjoy these crock pot breakfast recipes. From Southern cheese grits, eggnog cranberry oatmeal and a few delicious breakfast casseroles, they all look so yummy, I'm having a hard time deciding which one my family would enjoy best.
How to Host a Gingerbread-House Decorating Playdate
Decorating a gingerbread house is one of my children's favorite holiday traditions. I, on the other hand, have never been a huge fan. First, there's all the sugar and candy and frosting and dye. Then there's the fact that the traditional kits are nearly impossible to complete. ...read more
Christmas Gingerbread Pancake Recipe
Pancakes are a typical breakfast in my house during the weekend. I love that we don't have to wolf down oatmeal or waffles, or forage on something quick like cereal. This is our time to relax and enjoy a treat together. To celebrate the Christmas season I made this Gingerbread ...read more
Classic Coconut Macaroon Recipe
We are big peanut butter fans in my house. I have also recently been into coconut oils that I have been using in oatmeal and smoothies. I recently tested out this dreamy blend that we have been enjoying in our sandwiches and for baking. This week we tested in a classic ...read more
- Crockpot French Toast/ Momtrends
- Crockpot Cheese Grits / Tammilee Tips
- Crock-pot Gingerbread Oatmeal / Crockpot Ladies
- Creme Brûlée French Toast / Better Homes and Gardens
- Crockpot Tater Tot Egg Bake / Julie's Eats and Treats
- Slow Cooker Eggnog Steel Cut Cranberry Oatmeal / The Yummy Life
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast / Allwomenstalk
- Slow Cooker Ham and Taters Breakfast Casserole / CDKitchen
- Slow Cooker Nutella French Toast Casserole with Caramelized Bananas / I Can Cook That
- Crockpot Cowboy Casserole / Crockpot Ladies
- Crockpot Hot Chocolate / Well Plated
- Healthy Breakfast Casserole / Cookie and Kate
- Bacon and Cheese Crockpot Quiche / Engineered Creations
MORE HOLIDAYS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Write the perfect letter to Santa.
- Make a DIY Grinch Ornament
- 4 Holiday Gift Wrapping Hacks
- Free Holiday Hang Tag Printables
Use Pinterest to save your favorite gift ideas. Be sure to follow our Holiday Recipes and Crafts board here.
This is not a sponsored post.