Ahh, Christmas morning! There is nothing better than waking up to see that Santa has arrived, everyone is looking festive in their Christmas jammies, and the house smells delicious! Time to open presents, enjoy being with family, and watch the magic of Christmas unfold. We love making breakfast in the crockpot the night before so we don't miss any of the present opening action. Savory and sweet these Crockpot Breakfasts are prefect for Christmas morning.
Related: 31 hot chocolate ideas for winter
13 Crock Pot Breakfasts for Christmas Morning
Our favorite crockpot is the 6 quart programmable cook and carry and it's currently on sale!
We hope you and your family enjoy these crock pot breakfast recipes. From Southern cheese grits, eggnog cranberry oatmeal and a few delicious breakfast casseroles, they all look so yummy, I'm having a hard time deciding which one my family would enjoy best.
Cookbook for Moms Who Ski and Ride
Winter is here and it's time for outdoor adventures. Skiing, hiking and sledding can make a family hungry. This winter, there's an awesome solution for moms a new cookbook for moms who ski and ride. The Ski Moms Cookbook is a digital cookbook with 35 recipes that are easy to ...read more
How to Make an Easy Paper Plate Snowman
If you live on the East Coast, it's likely you've seen some snow already, same for our friends out in the Rockies. There's something magical about a snow day and the playing outside in a winter wonderland. This craft is inspired by the simply joy of making a snowman. Whether you ...read more
Skip the Crowds and Take Your Family Skiing in Waterville Valley
After a sizable snow storm over Martin Luther King weekend, there were plenty of lift lines and skiers heading to Vermont. Amazingly, most of them drove right past an awesome resort. I'm encouraging families to skip the crowds on the next winter holiday and take a family ski trip ...read more
- Crockpot French Toast/ Momtrends
- Crockpot Cheese Grits / Tammilee Tips
- Crock-pot Gingerbread Oatmeal / Crockpot Ladies
- Creme Brûlée French Toast / Better Homes and Gardens
- Crockpot Tater Tot Egg Bake / Julie's Eats and Treats
- Slow Cooker Eggnog Steel Cut Cranberry Oatmeal / The Yummy Life
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast / Allwomenstalk
- Slow Cooker Ham and Taters Breakfast Casserole / CDKitchen
- Slow Cooker Nutella French Toast Casserole with Caramelized Bananas / I Can Cook That
- Crockpot Cowboy Casserole / Crockpot Ladies
- Polar Express Hot Chocolate / Honey & Fitz
- Healthy Breakfast Casserole / Apple of My Eye
- Bacon and Cheese Crockpot Quiche / Engineered Creations
MORE HOLIDAYS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Write the perfect letter to Santa.
- Make a DIY Grinch Ornament
- 4 Holiday Gift Wrapping Hacks
- Free Holiday Hang Tag Printables
Use Pinterest to save your favorite gift ideas. Be sure to follow our Holiday Recipes and Crafts board here.
This is not a sponsored post.