What could be more glamorous and magical than a chandelier lighting up a bedroom? We've found 10 Chandeliers for girls that we love. A light fixture can make a HUGE difference in the look of your little princess's room--from nursery to tweens, it's an essential design element. Since I've been recently updating my daughter's room, I thought I would share the best of the best when it comes to chandeliers, and I'm happy to say, I've covered a LOT of different price points.
Related: 10 Best Bunk Beds for Kids
10 Chandeliers for girls that we love
I have no problem with licensed characters. (Believe me, we have owned every princess doll over the years.) But, for decorating, I like using items that will transform the room into a space that will inspire my daughter to use her imagination. I also want pieces that will work as my girl's tastes mature. Every one of the following chandeliers has just enough sparkle or drama to do just that.
10 Chandeliers for a Fancy Girls Room
- Classic Black: This dramatic color is an unexpected and fresh touch in a pastel colored room. I see it in a lilac or pink room. So lovely! Another plus, you can be sure she'll like it as a teenager! ($237) Get this chandelier on Amazon here (note this is an Affiliate link)
- Orb Chandelier: These orb lights features five candle arms with streamlined cups and matching candle sleeves. Rivet details and a ring finial add subtle texture. It comes in three color choices ($599) Get the Orb Chandelier on Ballard Designs here.
- Vintage: The Small Pink 6 Arm Chandelier with Plug is my favorite budget find. I love the quirky, vintage charm. I see it in a preppy bedroom or a cool nursery. It also comes in six other colors, but pink is a classic. ($75) Get this chandelier on Amazon here (note this is an Affiliate link).
- Metal Flower Chandelier: Glass flowers bloom from the antique gold frame, bringing whimsical style and light to your little one’s room. Cast from iron with glass flowers and leaves, and hand finished in antique gold paint. I love the warm colors on this one -- the flowers are finished in pink color and leaves are clear glass. ($349) Get it on Pottery Barn Kids here.
- White Farmhouse: This Geometric Chandelier is perfect for a room going for a farmhouse look. This 6-lamp classic chandelier uses a retro white finish to create a vibe that's it been repurposed. It is a good choice for friends who like retro and elegant style. ($279) Get it on Wayfair here.
- Romantic: The Sage and Rose Chandelier was designed to look like it was found in Paris flea market. Love! It's a small scale piece that will work in a room that doesn't have a lot of square footage. ($400) Get it on Amazon here. (note this is an Affiliate link).
- Modern Pendent: No, it's not TECHNICALLY a chandelier (A chandelier is a branched ornamental light fixture) but I had to sneak in the Naomi Pendent Light in because it's just so cool. It would make such a great focal point and pop against a colored wall. ($228) Get it on Anthropologie here.
- Baroque Floral: If you like more traditional decor, this Flower Garden Chandelier is absolutely charming with green arms, leaves and pink flowers. It will work with a variety of prints and patterns and is oozing with charm. ($253) Get it in Amazon here. (note this is an Amazon Affiliate link).
- Modern shell: The Capiz Round Kids Chandelier, is perfect for a room with neutral tones and a light feeling. Natural capiz shells diffuse soft, warm light and this is quite gender neutral. ($499) Get the chandelier on West Elm here.
- Beaded Chandelier: Ok, I saved our pick for last. We opted for this hand-cut seaglass bead piece. I liked how it mixes a beachy feel with modern appeal thanks to the dramatic canopy beneath a hemp-wrapped frame. It’s a natural beauty with that coastal flair we love. Great in almost any room, it’s especially wonderful in the nursery for a sophisticated note. ($1998) Get it from Serena and Lily here.
So many chandeliers to choose from! Any little girl would feel very special to have one in her room and feeling special is what being a girl is all about!
More Design Trends for Kids from MOMTRENDS
- Get organized with Mabels Labels
- Create a cozy reading nook for kids
- Creating a fun and functional homework station
Use Pinterest to save your favorite recipes. Be sure to follow our Cool Kids Rooms board for more tips.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.