Crafting and art is big in our house. I'm not a meticulous crafter, but I love the art of creating something from scratch and believe that this opens up the wide-world of imagination for my daughter. Recently, we have been using Ready-to-make and DIY Craft Projects from a company called lullubee.
As a new online arts and crafts retailer, lullubee was created in June 2012 by Tiffany Dekel, an online entrepreneur who has been responsible for three successful online agencies and Laura Lee Burch, a former illustrator and professional crafter who has published several books about creating handmade gifts inspired by toys, dolls and costumes and also teaches felting at Shenkar University. "We developed lullubee because there has never been a better time for people who remember and appreciate the quality of handmade objects," says Dekel. "We find that people who enjoy crafts want something unique and not something that is mass-produced that they can share with their children, but may not know how to start. Lullubee was created to help people be creative and be happy with the outcome.'"
Through their appreciation for things that are handmade, they created a line of projects that makes crafting easy by eliminating the guesswork about DIY craft projects. Designed for kids 5+, they design the craft project, source the project materials, provide a list of tools needed to complete the project, share the crafting techniques in an easy-to-follow video tutorial where customers can then create beautiful, unique handcrafted objects.
My daughter and I made a fun Flower Fairy Wreath Headband that arrived via a compact box that was packed with all the materials that we needed to get started. This included floral wire, thin vines, green organza ribbon, rose beads, assortment of pink beads, green felt and a tutorial (check out a sample tutorial). We only needed scissors and glue and we were all set. Before we started we looked at the tutorial, and I enjoyed the details that showed each step in extreme details of how to add the beads and use the wire. My daughter loved the idea of creating her own Fairy Headband, and took her own course to create it, but I really appreciated that the instructions were so complete that anyone could follow along and create a look just like the picture.
In addition to the fairy headband, lullubee offers the following projects:
- Gold Collection: Featuring beautiful craft projects that are lullubee customer favorites and are offered all year long. Thelullubee Gold Collection craft boxes include all materials, detailed instructions and an easy-to-follow video tutorial.
- Birthday Craft Kits: An ideal way to give kids a fun project to do on their own or are perfect as a group activity for a birthday party. Projects make a lovely memento for kids to take home with them. Birthday Craft Kits are available all year round with a volume discount if purchased for a group.
- Jewelry Kits: Popular DIY jewelry projects with elegant components that can be customized to create one-of-a-kind jewelry. Projects materials are easy to assemble for customers of all skill levels to craft and enjoy.
- Craft of the Month Club: Register for the Craft of the Month Club to receive a new craft project every month and choose from the Craft of the Month Club designed for adults with limited experience in crafting and sewing (Intermediate skill level) or the Craft of the Month Club for Kids designed to be easy enough for parents to do with their children. (Basic skill level)
- Made by Artist: Features crafts made by lullubee's in-house artists or special guest artists. These crafts are completed projects and are available in limited quantities.
Lullubee is also has a fun selection of craft projects for Halloween, which includes a playful collection of Trick or Treat costumes and DIY craft kits for Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year's.
A company that brings crafting right to your door, lullubee is a wonderful way to have guidance and direction through beautiful and truly unique DIY projects.
To learn more about lullubee, please visit www.lullubee.com
Momtrends was not paid for this DIY Craft Projects from lullubee post. We were given samples