You can still mail your packages this holiday. To make sure that your packages and cards gets to their destination in time, check out these tips from the U.S. Postal Service how how to pack and ship gifts like a pro.
- Beat the holiday rush. Visit usps.com to pay and print postage. While online, save time by scheduling a free Package Pickup.
- Gift and ship. Did you forget someone on your list? No worries. Visit select Post Offices to pick up a card and gift and ship it in just one stop.
- Pack smart. When packing your gifts, pick a strong and sturdy box. Make sure to tape it closed tightly. Cushion contents to protect them during transportation, and wrap glass and other fragile items with extra newspaper or packing material.
- Ship with ease. Priority Mail makes holiday shipping easy and is a great value, too. Features include free insurance up to $50, improved tracking, and expected delivery dates.
- Stay connected. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter to see more shipping tips and daily holiday updates.
5 Pretty Ways To Organize Your Jewelry
I admit - I'm guilt. Despite my best efforts, my "jewelry drawer" has become a tangled mess of necklaces, bracelets and earrings. This cluttered collection not only makes it hard to see what I have, but difficult to untangle the pieces I do want to wear! This summer, I'm ...read more
This Year's Coolest Jumbo Pool Floats
Pool season is almost here! I can't wait to relax, read a book, and sip a cocktail while lazily drifting in an oversized float. (Just kidding, I have two toddlers--but a swim mama can dream, right?). If you've got a staycation planned, check out this year's coolest jumbo pool ...read more
Crystal Clear and Pristine: Pool-Cleaning Tips
Tropical Storm Isaiah gave us quite the midsummer surprise here in the suburbs of New York City. We just got our power back on after a whole week of darkness! With trees down, debris everywhere, and lots of uncertainty, one thing we forgot to check on: our above ground Intex ...read more
Momtrends was not paid for this post.