You can still mail your packages this holiday. To make sure that your packages and cards gets to their destination in time, check out these tips from the U.S. Postal Service how how to pack and ship gifts like a pro.
- Beat the holiday rush. Visit usps.com to pay and print postage. While online, save time by scheduling a free Package Pickup.
- Gift and ship. Did you forget someone on your list? No worries. Visit select Post Offices to pick up a card and gift and ship it in just one stop.
- Pack smart. When packing your gifts, pick a strong and sturdy box. Make sure to tape it closed tightly. Cushion contents to protect them during transportation, and wrap glass and other fragile items with extra newspaper or packing material.
- Ship with ease. Priority Mail makes holiday shipping easy and is a great value, too. Features include free insurance up to $50, improved tracking, and expected delivery dates.
- Stay connected. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter to see more shipping tips and daily holiday updates.
Embracing Summer Palazzo Pants
Summer is here and I love styling looks that are playful, that's why I'm embracing summer palazzo pants. I took them on a recent trip to Marseille and they were an absolute hit in France. Related: Making money with The Real Real Consignment And since I'm a word geek (an amateur ...read more
What You Need to Know About Plan B
Having children is one of the greatest joys in our lives. As a woman, it's our right and privilege to decide when and how we grow our families. There are numerous options for birth control but sometimes accidents happen and birth control fails. That's where Plan B comes in. It's ...read more
How to Efficiently and Effectively Clean Your Baby's Car Seat
If you're a first time parent, take note -- that new car seat you just spent $250 on, it's going to real messy, real fast. Baby poop, puke, urine, milk, and eventually snacks will coat that upholstered puppy in all the gunk. And while taking it apart, and cleaning every inch ...read more
Momtrends was not paid for this post.