You can still mail your packages this holiday. To make sure that your packages and cards gets to their destination in time, check out these tips from the U.S. Postal Service how how to pack and ship gifts like a pro.
- Beat the holiday rush. Visit usps.com to pay and print postage. While online, save time by scheduling a free Package Pickup.
- Gift and ship. Did you forget someone on your list? No worries. Visit select Post Offices to pick up a card and gift and ship it in just one stop.
- Pack smart. When packing your gifts, pick a strong and sturdy box. Make sure to tape it closed tightly. Cushion contents to protect them during transportation, and wrap glass and other fragile items with extra newspaper or packing material.
- Ship with ease. Priority Mail makes holiday shipping easy and is a great value, too. Features include free insurance up to $50, improved tracking, and expected delivery dates.
- Stay connected. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter to see more shipping tips and daily holiday updates.
Where to Teach Kids to Ski Near New York City
As a dedicated ski mom, I'm all about providing more kids access to snow. Just because you live in an urban area like New York City, doesn't mean you can't find a way to the slopes. I've tapped my ski mom friends from the tristate area to come up with a list of 10 places where to ...read more
Holiday Gift Guide For Skiers and Riders
Planning to hit the slopes this winter? We've got gifts for everyone in the family. It's all about maximizing time outdoors with our picks for the holiday gear to gift to your favorite skiers and riders. Remember to shop early to help get everything to you in time. Gifts for Her ...read more
How to Overcome Kids’ Vaccination Fears
Whether it's a flu shot or a regular round of childhood vaccines, kids rarely look forward to a needle jab. With the news that the FDA has authorized the Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine for children ages 5-11, it's time to come up with a strategy to make the upcoming doctor visit less ...read more
Momtrends was not paid for this post.