It's that time of the year again...Pumpkin patch time! While I love a nice Pumpkin Spice Latte as much as the next fall lovin' girl...for me, the season is all about spending time with my family...and hopefully that time is spent outside as much as possible. One of our favorite fall activities is to go to the pumpkin patch. In fact, we often go to more than one before Halloween rolls around. We just love all the fall produce, hay rides, farm animals, tasty treats and everything else that comes along with a trip to the pumpkin patch...We're kind of obsessed to tell the truth. So, I thought it would be fun to share five of my top tips for a perfect pumpkin patch visit!
1. Wear comfy shoes that, most importantly, cover your feet. Pumpkin patches are often at local farms...Dirt kinda comes with the territory.
2. Pack water. Nothing ruins a good time faster than dehydration.
3. Bring cash for pumpkins, treats and whatnot. You don't want to be caught unprepared when a kettle corn craving strikes!
4. If you have more than one kid, a wagon is super helpful. You can use it to pull around tired wee ones and any goodies you pick up.
5. Get there early to avoid lines and ensure that you get the best pick of the pumpkins! The best ones are typically packed before noon.
So, have your made your annual pumpkin patch pilgrimage yet lovelies? If not...What are you waiting for?!? Time is running out! And once you snag your pumpkins, make sure you check out our easy pumpkin carving tips! Our family tradition is to watch The Great Pumpkin, pop some popcorn and carve our pumpkins the night before Halloween. I'm getting excited just thinking about it! Happy pumpkin pickin'!