When my older daughter was a baby I was searching for a new mom group and stumbled upon a weekly meet-up at Birth Day Presence. It was a wonderful place in the community where I could meet new parents where my then baby would play, crawl and eventually walk. In a few weeks, the company is now celebrating their 10th anniversary with a Halloween party and a neighborhood swap of clothing and gear for Maternity through 6 years of age and a performance from Amelia Robinson of Mil's Trills.
Latham Thomas will also be in attendance who will talk with expecting Moms about how to have a radiant pregnancy as well as share tips from her new book "MamaGlow"(out in November).
Here are some more exciting events happening at this fun community event!
Family Friendly Hotel in Breckenridge
Breckenridge Colorado is a haven for families that love to ski and snowboard. The town is home to one of the largest resorts in Colorado, plus it boasts a robust arts scene and wonderful food options. That's why families keep coming back to this destination ski town. One thing ...read more
Tips for Skiing Breckenridge with Your Family
Before you book your family ski trip this season be sure to read the dozens of resort reviews we've done at Momtrends. My family is lucky to have skied at more than 50 North American destinations. We got the chance to test out the slopes at Breckenridge last year and have worked ...read more
Vail Resorts Opening Dates for 2021-22 Ski Season
Vail Resorts today announced the opening dates of its 34 North American resorts. If things go according to plan, Keystone in Colorado will be the first to host skiers and riders this winter. Vail's opening dates for the 2021-22 ski and riding season are subject to change due to ...read more
- MIL'S TRILLS - local kids favorite Amelia and her ukelele, plus band!
- A healthy pregnancy with LATHAM THOMAS of MAMA GLOW
- Premier your HALLOWEEN COSTUME - contest for the kiddos!
- THE NEIGHBORHOOD SWAP (drop off beginning 10/9)
- Healthy food by THE REAL MEAL
- RAFFLES including the "Everything You Need for a Baby" grand prize!
- Half of our proceeds from the event will be donated to Little Essentials.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD SWAP
• We welcome maternity to 6 yrs. clothing and baby gear in good to great condition (no tears, not damaged, no stains, working properly if gear).
• Please drop-off 10/9 - 10/26 during Birth Day Presence business hours (Monday and Friday 10am-12pm in SoHo, and Tuesday-Thursday 10am-5pm in Park Slope) or on 10/28 at BAX.
• Leftover items will be donated to Little Essentials – a community-based organization that provides clothing and gear for local families in need.