When my older daughter was a baby I was searching for a new mom group and stumbled upon a weekly meet-up at Birth Day Presence. It was a wonderful place in the community where I could meet new parents where my then baby would play, crawl and eventually walk. In a few weeks, the company is now celebrating their 10th anniversary with a Halloween party and a neighborhood swap of clothing and gear for Maternity through 6 years of age and a performance from Amelia Robinson of Mil's Trills.
Latham Thomas will also be in attendance who will talk with expecting Moms about how to have a radiant pregnancy as well as share tips from her new book "MamaGlow"(out in November).
Here are some more exciting events happening at this fun community event!
- MIL'S TRILLS - local kids favorite Amelia and her ukelele, plus band!
- A healthy pregnancy with LATHAM THOMAS of MAMA GLOW
- Premier your HALLOWEEN COSTUME - contest for the kiddos!
- THE NEIGHBORHOOD SWAP (drop off beginning 10/9)
- Healthy food by THE REAL MEAL
- RAFFLES including the "Everything You Need for a Baby" grand prize!
- Half of our proceeds from the event will be donated to Little Essentials.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD SWAP
We welcome maternity to 6 yrs. clothing and baby gear in good to great condition (no tears, not damaged, no stains, working properly if gear).
Please drop-off 10/9 - 10/26 during Birth Day Presence business hours (Monday and Friday 10am-12pm in SoHo, and Tuesday-Thursday 10am-5pm in Park Slope) or on 10/28 at BAX.
Leftover items will be donated to Little Essentials a community-based organization that provides clothing and gear for local families in need.