Things we won't be doing today:
- Answering emails
- Folding, collating or sorting laundry
- Obsessing about next week's schedule and mapping out the permutations of delivering the kids to all the appointments on said schedule.
- Longing for our single/pre-baby days.
- Wishing we were a celebrity mom--too much pressure.
Related: DIY breakfast in bed tray
Things we hope to be doing today:
Sipping champagne at a brunch after which I won't have to clean
Going for a long run
Having a long conversation with mom
Enjoying fine handmade art from the kids
Counting our my blessings, one born in 2005 and the other in 2008.
Happy Mother's Day to the Great Grandmas, Grammys, Moms and Stepmoms. Wishing you a fashionable and fabulous Sunday.
MORE MOTHER'S DAY INSPIRATION
- DIY Mother's Day gifts with Dove dark chocolate
- Craft corner Mothers Day banner card
- Go green for Mothers Day
Save your favorite ideas to Pinterest. Be Sure to follow our Mother's Day board here.