We hope you have enjoyed our Mother's Day Guides over the years. We do our best to pick gifts that are just right for mom. Now we are ready to talk fashion. Each piece is a lovely gift on its on, but all of them coordinate well together. Pick and choose and mix and match with pieces you already have in your closet.
Seven Picks for the Stylish Mom
- Stella & Dot Jewelry. Get more value for your money with the versatile Isla Disc necklace that you can wear multiple ways. Add color or stick to neutral gold tones - either way is a winning look. Get personal and personalize the Cuff bracelet with anniversary date, your kid's initials, important coordinates. The sky is the limit so personalize it with what's most meaningful to you.
- Garnet Hill Calinda Printed Scarf ($88). We love the polish and fun a good scarf can add to an everyday outfit. This lightweight scarf is a great option that you'll wear again and again.
- Stitch Fix Gift Card (from $20). Not sure what style choices are best? Tired of shopping in stores or browsing websites? Hire your own stylist on Stitch Fix to do the work for you. The gift card is a gift of style!
- Straw Fisherman's Bag ($59). The bag screams summer! Perfect for day to day and, of course, a trip to the beach.
- Birkenstock Gizeh ($160). Birkenstock's are back, baby! Step 'em up a notch with a metallic finish.
- C'est une belle vie Tee ($40). "It's a beautiful life", indeed. Celebrate the gifts you have with this fun graphic tee.
- The Best Boyfriend Jeans ($80). These are go-to must-have denim for every mom. Affordable, stylish and flattering... what more can you ask for?
MORE MOTHER'S DAY INSPIRATION
Save your favorite ideas to Pinterest. Be Sure to follow our Mother's Day board here.