We hope you have enjoyed our 2015 Mother's Day Shopping Guides. From beauty to tech to wine finds and fitness gear, we've curated a wide assortment of gift ideas that we think any mom would be delighted to receive. Our final guide of the week focuses on style and bling. Each piece is a lovely gift on its on, but all of them coordinate well together. Pick and choose and mix and match with pieces you already have in your closet.
- Isla Disc Necklace ($118) & Engravable Bar Cuff ($98). Get more value for your money with the versatile Isla Disc necklace that you can wear multiple ways. Add color or stick to neutral gold tones - either way is a winning look. Get personal and personalize the Cuff bracelet with anniversary date, your kid's initials, important coordinates. The sky is the limit so personalize it with what's most meaningful to you.
- Garnet Hill Calinda Printed Scarf ($88). We love the polish and fun a good scarf can add to an everyday outfit. This lightweight scarf is a great option that you'll wear again and again.
- Stitch Fix Gift Card (from $20). Not sure what style choices are best? Tired of shopping in stores or browsing websites? Hire your own stylist on Stitch Fix to do the work for you. The gift card is a gift of style!
- Straw Fisherman's Bag ($59). The bag screams summer! Perfect for day to day and, of course, a trip to the beach.
- Birkenstock Gizeh ($160). Birkenstock's are back, baby! Step 'em up a notch with a metallic finish.
- C'est une belle vie Tee ($40). "It's a beautiful life", indeed. Celebrate the gifts you have with this fun graphic tee.
- The Best Boyfriend Jeans ($80). These are go-to must-have denim for every mom. Affordable, stylish and flattering... what more can you ask for?
Make sure you enter our Mother's Day Bazaar Contest
for your chance to win $1600 in prizes.