Let me be clear: fitness is not really "my thing." I'm working (darn hard, in fact) to get in better shape so I can be a healthier version of myself, but I'll never love working out.
Related: Last Minute Mothers Day gift guide
One thing that's sure to get help a mom out is a good workout. When you celebrate mom this year, consider one of these fitness finds for her.
Six Favorite Fitness Finds for Mom
- Orla Kiely Water Bottle ($13). Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. You know the drill. And now you can drink all the water from the prettiest water bottle.
- Belabumbum Active (from $51). Belabumbum's first activewear collection for expecting and nursing women has arrived and we're obsessed! Get moving in the comfortable and smart Room to Flow Cami & Convertible Capris.
- Manduka New to Yoga Set ($96). Focus on basics - and quality - with this top notch yoga mat, commuter strap to carry in style and smart hand towel. Available in a variety of colors to suit your personal style and inspire some om.
- Apple Watch ($200). It's a fitness tracker, mini smart phone replacement and so much more - all on your wrist. Achieve your wellness goals and stay more productive with email previews and calendar alerts at a glance.
- Look Human Tank ($22). It was nearly impossible to pick a favorite tee or tank from Look Human because they are all funny. The "Run Now, Wine Later" tank won out, and it only makes sense - you're reading this fitness gift guide now and we'll release the wine guide later this week. (Psst, this tee is a close second favorite.)
- New Balance Custom 574 Sneakers ($160). New Balance created the first pair of 574s in 1988. Now you can design your own pair that’s a one-of-a-kind look to match your personal style.
MORE MOTHER'S DAY INSPIRATION
Save your favorite ideas to Pinterest. Be Sure to follow our Mother's Day board here.
This is not a sponsored post.