Filling a fun Easter basket offered similar challenges to filling a Christmas stocking. We want to look beyond the candy aisle and fill baskets with fun, unique toys, games and books. Every day this week we'll post a quick Easter Basket Shopping Guide to share and inspire non-traditional filler ideas.
Today we've rounded up some fun toys and games to encourage outdoor fun and play.
- Egg and Spoon Race Game Set ($13). This game is great for Easter afternoon play - and beyond. It takes the traditional party game of walking with an egg into a kid-friendly version with no icky egg cleanup.
- Finger Flashlights ($5). Explore outdoors with this set of cool colored finger flashlights. Light the way to adventure!
- EZ Steppers (set of 2, $10). Get a step up on the sidewalk with a set of easy to master 4 inch platforms with adjustable handles. Kids will love the view from up (a little) higher.
- Green Toys Dump Truck ($20). This durable dump truck can deliver a load of Easter eggs in the morning and transport dirt and rocks outside every day after.
- Rainbow Playground Ball ($10). The classic gym class outdoor play ball with a rainbow makeover. Kids will love playing and running after this bouncy, colorful ball.
- Light-up Skip Ball ($12). Your kiddo hops, the ball skips and lights up. Lots of active fun with this modern twist on a classic outdoor toy.
READ MORE: EASTER BASKET SHOPPING GUIDES
Baby’s First Easter Basket (2014)
Arts & Crafts Easter Basket Gifts (2014)
Easter Basket Gifts for a Bookworm (2014)
Minecraft Easter Basket Ideas (2014)
Adorable Easter Books for Kids (2014)
Easter Books for Kids (2013)