It's a total understatement when I say we love doing arts and crafts in our house. I'm always on the hunt for creative kits and unique craft supplies for my kiddos to help keep their creativity flowing. So, I thought how much fun would it be to give a whole basket loaded full of arts and crafts goodies to an art lover! Here are some of my favorite finds in this Easter Basket Shopping Guide for an Arts and Crafts themed basket.
Related: Carrot cake cupcakes for Easter
Easter Basket Shopping Guide Arts and Crafts
Crafty littles like mine will love waking up to these fabulous finds on Easter morning!
Skip the Crowds and Take Your Family Skiing in Waterville Valley
After a sizable snow storm over Martin Luther King weekend, there were plenty of lift lines and skiers heading to Vermont. Amazingly, most of them drove right past an awesome resort. I'm encouraging families to skip the crowds on the next winter holiday and take a family ski trip ...read more
Keeping your New Year's resolutions
The New Year is off to a fresh start, and many of us are committed to doing something or many things with more intention this year. But it's tough to stay on track. In fact, “Quitters Day”, which falls on January 14th this year, is the day when most people give up. How can you ...read more
Kids in the Kitchen: Mini Banana Waffle Pies With Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
School has started back for many (us included!), and today's Kid's in the Kitchen recipe makes for a perfect breakfast or after-school snack. We made ours for an after-school snack the other day and my second grader loved it. We call this recipe Mini Banana Waffle Pies With ...read more
- Jumbo Stripe Colored Pencils ($3.49). Write a rainbow with this pack of 4 colored pencils. Each pencil has 4-5 colors inside so you can color a rainbow when you draw!
- My Book of Everything to Color ($8). A giant coloring book full of stickers, facts and coloring pages that range from butterflies, lemurs, firefighters, sailboats and everything in between.
- Stencil and Sticker Set ($5). Expand your doodles with this fun set that includes 2 stencils and 4 stickers pages.
- People Colors Crayons ($7). Your little artist can draw pictures of friends and family with these 24 different people colored crayons.
- Bob Ross Mini Paint Set. Discover the joy of painting, just like Bob Ross with this one-of-a-kind mini art set! Kit includes: Three pre-printed canvases with numbered sections -- 2 landscapes and 1 of Bob's famous face. Each canvas in around 3-1/8 x 2-3/4 inches.
- Mermaid Doll Making Kit ($14). This kit comes with a fabric doll and everything you need to make a mermaid. Use the shimmery fabric, yarn, beads and markers to create your own unique mermaid doll to snuggle and play with.
- Crack and Grow Eggling Flower ($10). Little gardeners will enjoy cracking open this extra large egg, watering the seeds in the peat mixture and watching their flowers grow. This would be fun to include in an Easter egg hunt!
- Design Your Own Kite Kit ($14). Your custom made kite is sure to be a hit at the park or beach. Hours of fun awaits you and your child with this 20 inch kite with tail, paints and a brush. Take your artwork to the skies!
MORE EASTER IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Cutest and craftiest Easter desserts
- Make an Easter Fairy Garden
- DIY Easter Bunny Basket and Bunny Game
Use Pinterest to save your favorite entertaining ideas. Be sure to follow our Easter Pinterest board here.