With so many different stressors in our environment it is impossible not to feel overwhelmed or slightly stressed on a daily basis. From dealing with our children and their many activities, to increased demands and hours at work, learning how to effectively manage stress is a great way to be productive without being consumed with factors that we can't change.
Successfully managing stress doesn't come naturally to some. The Destressify app serves as a great on the go tool for at your fingertips access to various techniques in helping you to address the 5 key areas of stress prevention.
These key areas include:
- Practices for calming the mind
- Emotional balance
- Energizing exercises
- Techniques to help achieve joy
5 Pretty Ways To Organize Your Jewelry
I admit - I'm guilt. Despite my best efforts, my "jewelry drawer" has become a tangled mess of necklaces, bracelets and earrings. This cluttered collection not only makes it hard to see what I have, but difficult to untangle the pieces I do want to wear! This summer, I'm ...read more
This Year's Coolest Jumbo Pool Floats
Pool season is almost here! I can't wait to relax, read a book, and sip a cocktail while lazily drifting in an oversized float. (Just kidding, I have two toddlers--but a swim mama can dream, right?). If you've got a staycation planned, check out this year's coolest jumbo pool ...read more
Crystal Clear and Pristine: Pool-Cleaning Tips
Tropical Storm Isaiah gave us quite the midsummer surprise here in the suburbs of New York City. We just got our power back on after a whole week of darkness! With trees down, debris everywhere, and lots of uncertainty, one thing we forgot to check on: our above ground Intex ...read more
The app in its free and paid versions offers over 45 bonus audio and video practices to help you become calm, balanced, relaxed, energized and joyful.
Here are a few reviews of the app by users:
- An easy way to encourage yourself to just take a few minutes each day to de-stress and to remember what's important in life.
- Helps you to remember to take time each day for yourself. It's easy to use and it helps you to integrate new healthier patterns into daily living without making a big deal out of it.
- It has been a great way to focus on myself so I can be a better and less stressed person and it doesn't take a lot if time.
The app comes in a free and paid version for iOS and Android.
The Shopping Mama was not paid for this post.