With so many different stressors in our environment it is impossible not to feel overwhelmed or slightly stressed on a daily basis. From dealing with our children and their many activities, to increased demands and hours at work, learning how to effectively manage stress is a great way to be productive without being consumed with factors that we can't change.
Successfully managing stress doesn't come naturally to some. The Destressify app serves as a great on the go tool for at your fingertips access to various techniques in helping you to address the 5 key areas of stress prevention.
These key areas include:
- Practices for calming the mind
- Emotional balance
- Energizing exercises
- Techniques to help achieve joy
The Best Japanese Beauty Products
I am sure most of you have heard about K-Beauty at this point. A K-Beauty skincare regimen involves numerous steps from cleansing, to toning and various levels of moisturizing. It is involved but yields serious results. With that being said, maybe you can’t commit to a routine ...read more
Stylish Beach Accessories for a Day in the Sun, Sand, and Surf
I've been coveting this Eugenia Kim sun hat that's been all over Instagram for the past two months. With a wide-brim and the words "Do Not Disturb" embroidered on the front, it's the ideal accessory for a quiet day of reading on the beach. Built-in shade, some peaceful privacy, ...read more
How to Get Your Child Involved in Ski Racing
Do you ever watch the Winter Olympics with your family? We sure do at this house. Seeing the ski racers fly down the mountains was a big part of what attracted our girls to ski racing, but the biggest draw was friendship and time spent in the snow. If you are wondering how to get ...read more
The app in its free and paid versions offers over 45 bonus audio and video practices to help you become calm, balanced, relaxed, energized and joyful.
Here are a few reviews of the app by users:
- An easy way to encourage yourself to just take a few minutes each day to de-stress and to remember what's important in life.
- Helps you to remember to take time each day for yourself. It's easy to use and it helps you to integrate new healthier patterns into daily living without making a big deal out of it.
- It has been a great way to focus on myself so I can be a better and less stressed person and it doesn't take a lot if time.
The app comes in a free and paid version for iOS and Android.
The Shopping Mama was not paid for this post.