With so many different stressors in our environment it is impossible not to feel overwhelmed or slightly stressed on a daily basis. From dealing with our children and their many activities, to increased demands and hours at work, learning how to effectively manage stress is a great way to be productive without being consumed with factors that we can't change.
Successfully managing stress doesn't come naturally to some. The Destressify app serves as a great on the go tool for at your fingertips access to various techniques in helping you to address the 5 key areas of stress prevention.
These key areas include:
- Practices for calming the mind
- Emotional balance
- Energizing exercises
- Techniques to help achieve joy
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
The app in its free and paid versions offers over 45 bonus audio and video practices to help you become calm, balanced, relaxed, energized and joyful.
Here are a few reviews of the app by users:
- An easy way to encourage yourself to just take a few minutes each day to de-stress and to remember what's important in life.
- Helps you to remember to take time each day for yourself. It's easy to use and it helps you to integrate new healthier patterns into daily living without making a big deal out of it.
- It has been a great way to focus on myself so I can be a better and less stressed person and it doesn't take a lot if time.
The app comes in a free and paid version for iOS and Android.
The Shopping Mama was not paid for this post.