Parent's Mag Confetti Yogurt Pops were a huge hit this week. I love this magazine for the simple instructions and great pictures. My little girl often picks out what she wants me to make. We found this one under the Smart Snacks section. The recipe is by Colleen Weeden. Here's the recipe:
Makes: 6 pops. Prep: 10 minutes
Freeze: 4 hours
View Nutrition Facts
* 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
* 1 cup assorted berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, chopped strawberries)
* 5 pretzel rods, halved, or 10 baked snack stick crackers
1. In a large bowl gently stir together the yogurt and fruit. Spoon into 4-ounce ice-pop molds or 3-ounce paper cups. Cover molds or cups with foil; use a sharp knife to cut a small hole in the foil and insert cut side of pretzel rod or snack stick. Freeze until firm. Remove foil and mold or cup before serving.
2. Store for up to a month. Makes 6 pops.
You can also log onto Parents.com for a other yummy and easy snack ideas.