As the weather gets cool and crisp, the cold weather drinks in our house ramp up - mugs of hot chocolate, spiced apple cider, and tea start to appear to warm up hands and bellies. While I often make tea and hot chocolate in single servings, our apple cider usually comes from Trader Joe's. In a bottle. That my kids always beg for and NEVER FINISH. It seems like for the entire winter, I have a half used bottle of apple cider always in my (now clean) fridge! So I've been on a mission to find creative ways to use up the rest of that apple cider.
Whether you have leftover spiced cider like I do in my house or just are looking for a few new ways to use this spiced beverage throughout the winter months, here are few delicious ideas.
Apple Cider Dinner Recipes
- Apple cider and pork are a perfect pairing that come together nicely in this easy Cider Glazed Pork entrée.
- If you can plan ahead, make this Cider-Brined Pork Tenderloins with Roasted Apples instead that marinates overnight.
- Or put your crock pot to work with this Apple Cider Slow Cooker Pulled Pork that I'm trying tonight!
- Not into pork? Pair spiced apple cider with turkey instead for this Apple Cider Glazed Turkey Breast.
Apple Cider Breakfast Recipes
- Truth be told, I've been a little over my go-to pancake recipe. So this Saturday, I'm spicing up our routine (literally!) with these Apple Cider Pancakes with Caramel Apple Syrup from Taste and Tell. Both the pancakes and the homemade caramel syrup get a dose of apple cider.
- I also would not be mad if you invited me over for a cup of tea and one of these Spiced Apple Cider Muffins. Just think of how good your kitchen would smell!
Inspiration and Games for a Candy Land Birthday Party
The girls had their hearts set in a colorful candy party inspired by the Candy Land board game. This party was such a blast to put together. A rainbow of colors, candy bar, and candy games! Candy Land Birthday Party Food and Drink Our party was in the afternoon, so for food we ...read more
Five Tips for the Perfect Pumpkin Patch Visit
It's that time of the year again...pumpkin patch time! While I love a nice Pumpkin Spice Latte as much as the next fall lovin' girl...for me, the season is all about spending time with my family...and hopefully that time is spent outside as much as possible. If you're headed out ...read more
Perfect for Fall Pumpkin Spice Dirt Bomb Recipe
Get your pumpkin spice fix with this tasty dirt bomb recipe. Unlike fried donuts, this recipe is a little lighter and, since no hot oil is involved, a lot less messy. These dirt bombs, or baked donuts, are irresistible cakey muffins that are spiked with nutmeg and ginger, and ...read more
Apple Cider Recipes With Veggies
- While you might not think of apple cider pairing with vegetables, its appley spice can offer a nice complement to many fall side dishes like these Apple Cider Braised Greens or Roasted Acorn Squash with Cider Vinaigrette - both great options for the Thanksgiving holiday too!
Apple Cider Recipes For Dessert
- I really had to restrain myself here. As you can image there are way too many delicious ways to use spiced apple cider in desserts! I might start with this Apple Cider Bubble-Up Bake - with no pie crust to make, this apple-y dessert is easy to throw together for a crowd.
- Or this Apple Cider Cream Pie with an oatmeal cookie crust.
- But I'm also tempted by these Apple Cider Cupcakes and Brown Sugar Cinnamon Buttercream. Don't make me choose!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I won't have to worry about having leftover apple cider any more. ;)
MORE FALL RECIPES FROM MOMTRENDS
Momtrends was not paid for this post.