Busy mamas (is there any other kind?) know what it's like to run low on energy and feel like they are dragging during the course of any day. We know it is important to eat a diet that is high in fiber, and protein as well as one that is rich in Omega- 3s, but we often are so busy caring for our family that we forget to heed our own advice.
Mamma Chia will take care of you with their Vitality snacks and Beverages. Mamma Chia makes perfectly delicious and nutritious wellness drinks and snacks that boost your brain with up to a day’s worth of Omega-3s and fill you up with fiber and protein, giving you a burst of energy and vitality.
Mamma Chia makes the perfect back-to-school, after school, and anytime snacks - both kids and moms love the chia-based delicious snacks and beverages, which boost your brain with up to a day’s worth of Omega-3s and fill you up with fiber and protein, giving you a burst of energy and vitality.
Mamma Chia Chia Squeeze Vitality Snacks are an easy to way to eat your colors!
- Nutrient-rich chia seeds deliciously infused with fruit and vegetables.
- convenient 3.5 oz. BPA-free Chia Squeeze pouch
- Half the recommended amount of Omega-3s (1200 mg)
- 4 grams of fiber – equivalent to the amount of fiber found in an average size apple
- No added sugar
- Organic & Non-GMO verified
- six delicious flavors
- Gluten-free and Vegan
Mamma Chia Beveragesare a convenient and healthful way to get an energy and mood boost.
Home Edit You Need a Bar Cart
We made it!Yes kids, we made it through the first holiday of the holiday season. Technically yes, Halloween is a holiday but it's not one of the BIG holidays. In my household, Halloween usually entails sitting around with a bottle of wine, shooing teenagers with pillowcase candy ...read more
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Ski Moms
We've rounded up a dozen stocking stuffers ideas for you to give to skiers and snowboarders. Related: Holiday gift guide for skiers and riders 10 Great Stocking Stuffers for Skiers and Riders We've got more than 20 ideas to share for stocking stuffers. Many are $10 and under. Of ...read more
Simple and small facial steamer
Does your skin need a boost this winter? This little skincare device doesn't take up much space and delivers a natural way to enhance your skin. I love it for teens and tweens as well. This simple and small facial steamer makes a great gift for anyone who loves to do facials at ...read more
- Lightly sweetened with less than one tablespoon of organic agave nectar
- Contains more than an entire day’s worth of Omega-3s (2500 mg)
- 6 grams of fiber - 25 percent of one’s daily requirement
- 95 g of Calcium
- high in antioxidants
- 4 grams of complete protein
- Organic & Non GMO Verified
- Nine delicious flavors
- Gluten Free & Vegan
One lucky Momtrends' reader will win:
- One week’s worth of Chia Squeezes (7)
- One week’s worth of beverage vouchers (7)
- The Chia Cookbook from Janie Hoffman
- Mamma Chia Camelbak water bottle
Enter via rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Full Disclosure: Winner must be 18 years or older and a US Resident. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email with the specifics on how to claim their prize. Contest ends October 28, 2014 at Midnight EST. Winners will be picked by random.org. By entering this contest, you will automatically be signing up for the Momtrends newsletter. This is a sponsored post.